Sucking and fucking cocks - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Is there anyone in my area that would want me to suck your cock, or that would want to shove their cock in my ass? I will be as kinky as you want... P.s. I've always kinda wanted to get fisted...

Posted

Wish I was in Old Virginity near you! You are smokin' hot and I like big girls like you!

Posted

Oh I wish I was there, I would suck and then let you fuck me forever.

• 5 years later...
Posted

I ENJOY sucking a COCK, never YET, HAVE I FUCKED ONE, NOT YET, HERE IN SPFLD,IL... HINT

Posted (edited)
On 2/10/2019 at 2:04 AM, Bigtime said:

I ENJOY sucking a COCK, never YET, HAVE I FUCKED ONE, NOT YET, HERE IN SPFLD,IL... HINT

Can you come to India to suck my horny prop

Edited by Plato
To check
Posted
1 minute ago, Plato said:

Can you come to India to suck my horny prop

Dear Come for joy and climax

Posted
Just now, Plato said:

Just now, Plato said:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love sucking cock and riding them omg 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Whenever I suck cock my own dick just rages into full erection and the combination of the smell of a man's desires and the taste of his hard cock, feeling it in my mouth and seeing his cock ring or his pubic hair hit my face as I Bob my head up & down- I LOVE it! When my cock is being sucked I really like my asshole fingered or a dildo inside especially when I cum because That's one of the best ejaculations I know.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Im in chicago suburbs north ave and bloomingdale ave looking to suck cock no games

• 1 month later...
Posted

Love sucking a good cock, but yet to get de-flower

Posted

Love sucking dick then being cummed on

• 1 month later...
cocksucker4maturetop
Posted
On 12/15/2013 at 2:10 PM, Deleted-User said:

Is there anyone in my area that would want me to suck your cock, or that would want to shove their cock in my ass? I will be as kinky as you want... P.s. I've always kinda wanted to get fisted...

I love drinking & eating lot of cum with food & shake

cocksucker4maturetop
Posted
On 2/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, Plato said:

I'm an Indian cocksucker & I've sucked lots of cocks & swallowed cum. Tell me ur age & dicksize? 

Missydawncd
Posted

Sucking cock ,,,, you gotta have " the love of cock " just that cock , any and all cock  if you get that in your mind you will be a perfect cock sucker, we all know what to do but gag or think it's humiliating. 

All that goes away with the love ofcock.

You will want it inyour ass too. And probly black cock  after all everybody really wantsbig black cock

• 1 year later...
Kinkyone4u121499
Posted

I live in the Washington state area so it would be hard to come see ya and have some fun 

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 12/15/2013 at 2:40 AM, Deleted-User said:

Hi yes 

• 9 months later...
Posted
On 2/17/2021 at 11:59 PM, Raddled said:

Hi yes 

Yes I would definitely want that I want to suck you’re cock

• 3 months later...
Posted

I'm would like to have you to s up CJ my dick 

• 1 month later...
slaveboyrick
Posted
On 2/23/2019 at 4:48 AM, cocksmasher said:

I love sucking cock and riding them omg 

Me too!!!!

slaveboyrick
Posted

Is there anyone in west burbs of Chicago who wants a gay, subbmissive faggot slut. I really need a co k right now.

Cocklover-9569
Posted

I've been sucking and getting fucked for as long as I can remember and wouldn't change a thing