*Sigh* - Love and Romance

Sa****

Posted

How is it that all everyone seems to be after these days is sex? I get plenty of offers for sex, but it's not what I am after. I was meant to go on a date on Friday and found out she smokes an awful lot of weed and because I am not keen on that and she noticed, she cancelled. I know things happen for a reason and if something is meant to be, it will be. I also know that you can't find love, it will find you. But just starting to get a bit disilussioned...

Posted

there will be someone out there just for you girl keep your head up!!!and you know something alot of people are just out for sex these days and it's crazy with all the stds that are going around,...

Posted

Same here. Although, I must confess I got it on my mind like a student should, but it's not what I'm after, whereas everybody else is. I miss spending the whole night just talking, fooling around, and just being together with that someone you love.

Posted

there is a lot to be said for that special time you spend relaxing and being together and feeling confortable with one another and giddy with love and just want to be close and connect with each other through out the night and spend the night in a romantic setting. Those things can get do so much to bring so much more life in to relationship. To have a future to last, there should be more than just sex to go on.

Posted

@ Sarah,n hello to all in the group,hope all is doing well. In todays world its all about sex,I think we've lost the true meaning of LOVE,whats its truly like to be in love,know it, feel it, or express it. I've came across so many women meeting them for the 1st time n the topic is SEX,the 1st thing they tell me is....HOW MUCH THEY CAN MAKE ME FEEL GOOD or what they can do to me n for me to make me feel good!!! The time they want to spend mostly is always wanting,always willing to have sex. My thing is... anybody can have sex and everybody does.......I want to make LOVE!!! With a someone thats special n meaningful to me,my life time partner,the love of my life which is y I'm still single cause I don't want to do what everyone else does which is JUST HAVE SEX.. Smiles

Posted

Thank you all so much. It helped to just write down how I feel, but to see that there IS other women out there, who want love and not just meaningless sex makes me smile...xxx

Posted

I like what Terry said here and when you get older or the relationship gets older there is less sex as you have other special things and moments that make your life special.
When people just use you as a sex tool and there is no other part of your relationship that is special it makes you feel cheap like that blow of doll in the sex catalog. And you start to say to yourself "Am I that doll- am I a sex toy?" Well its nice to be considered that in times of play but really on the serious side of life we all need to be loved in so many ways. To have sex is the final act of love. If there is not a solid relationship then you might as well be that sex toy in the catalog. "Taste me taste me!!" Did I just say that!! Just trying to lighten the mood!