meet me at the hotel? - Love and Romance

Posted

So I am being pursued by my ex. It been a month since the break up. She wants to go to 'the hotel'. I know once we are alone that the magic we have always shared will be present. Making love again could be bitter sweet. I worry about the bitter. She wants another chance at us but she has so much to committ to. I have one foot in the past and one in the present. I am confused.

Posted

Leland,
Don't do it sweetie it isn't worth it. My ex of 26 yrs screwed around on me and I never knew it. I am free from her, she keeps telling me she'd like to see me again. I can't she hurt me and I want nothing more to do with her. That's how they trap you by trying to get you alone. Look there's a reason she's your ex, do you really want to put yourself through all that bullshit again. If you have moved on with your life, then there's no need to look or go back to your past.

Posted

Jodie is right, no matter how much you are tempted, don't do it. You will find the right one, be patient. God nows I am being patient, it is hard, but worth the wait.

Posted

my belief if the two of u really want to give it a try y rush to a hotel, y not spend time together getn to kno each other emotionally and work on finding each other
the physical shouldn't be used for getn back togther it shld b made when u r, enjoy each other for now try it, trust me it's a beautiful thang that makes the physical more of a cherished, beautiful, joyful and explosive moment. evrytime

Posted

I agree with everyone here Leland, she just misses the great sex probably or maybe lonely. Like the others said there is a reason why you broke up and if you play around again you will be hurt again. People generally don't change. If you want to see her again do it in a public place and see if she really has changed and let her show her spots before you make a decision to pick it up again. It usually takes a person 2 weeks to a month to show you if they really have changed and of course it matter how often you see each other. Just make it a public place- or invite her over but no sex. tell her you want to get to know her again if you truly are interested but like the others said don't go there again.