I have a question. - Love and Romance

Posted

I have this ex girlfriend, who says shes changed and will do whatever it takes to prove it because she wants to get back together with me, but she really hurt me in the past by cheating on me.. Do people change?

Posted

Honestly, i had the same encounter, but my ex didnt cheat on me. She just had some negative problems that dealt with her past. And she was a very complicated person to get along with. She told me that she changed, and She actually did change. She has changed alot, for the better.

So ppl can acutally change, but only if they want to change. So it depends on who your ex is, and how much you trust her, and how much she pours her out out to you.

Posted

I dont trust her when she completely pours her heart out to me though, becuase she did in the past when she was lying even when i found out she was lying she wouldnt admit it. It's a complicated situation.

Posted

Huh...I don't trust her. Yes people can change... But if she was lying to you even when she was pouring out her heart, how can you trust her? Relationships needs that security... I think you should give her space so she can decide if she actually does wanna be with you. Soul searching, you know? Let her find out what she wants in life.

Posted

change is a big wide open word. meaning what has she changed is what you need to know. what made her change and what has she shown you so far to make you belive she has changed.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I would say be carefull. People can change but it is very hard to and they can go back to their old self to. Let her find her self like jazz said. I wish you the best of luck. if you need someone to talk to i am here