just thought i would share - Love and Romance

Me****

Posted

i am getting my 17th tattoo which is nothing compared to some peoples ink.
its going to probably hurt but i will survive.here is a question for you all to answer if i go out of my comfort zone and meet new people do you think i should tell them about my mental illness and if so how?
i seriously want to get a half sleeve on my arm but it will hurt on the soft skin and money of course okay thats my random thoughts.

Posted

its all good we are all random.. and i love tattoos what some do you have?

Desirae_Bruner
Posted

I think everyone has found out so far that I'm goofball lol randomness is perfectly fine with me lol...
Yeah let people know about you and how you feel and if they dnt like it then hey they dnt have to talk to you,right?
And I have several tats too I wanted a full sleeve but I cant have one bcuz Im becoming a nurse.

Posted

my fav tattoo is obviously my rose and the bastet tattoo on the lower part of my back .the rose looks awesome it didnt even hurt getting it awesome.cool
i like doing random things sometimes it makes everything alright do you know what i mean.

Desirae_Bruner
Posted

thts sounds hella kewl
right right i gottcha lol well im always dom an all hyper bubbly lol

Posted

You might not want to tell someone right away that may scare them off, see where the relationship is headed first

Posted

i agree wtith maianne on that one. let them see who you are first and that you are really are a great person. We all have some difiiculties in life and when you get to tell your, youll be on good turns to talk about them

Desirae_Bruner
Posted

well myself i only have 8 fingers an i let ppl kno from the get go bcuz if they dnt like the fact from the start then theyll never like it so yeah idk id let em kno but thts jus me i guess :/

Posted

i dont telling someone right away could giv them a chance 2 let it all sink n & see wether they can put on their big grl panties & deal w it lol.i want tats soooooo bad but i hav 2 wait until im out of the house 2 do anything i want its no fair

Posted

No tats for me, no ***! The eight fingers is different, there is still such a stigma attatched to mental illness that you might not want to share right away, for all you know the other person feels the sme way!

Posted

no, I know my *** quite well and we have discussed her and my thoughts about our mental stability. Yea there is still a stigma but it is not like it use to be. Every family has encountered mental illness from some relative and if they have not then they wish to stay in the dark. I don't - I am honest and forth right and to each her own if people are afraid to talk about it that is their choice.

Desirae_Bruner
Posted

i have 11 tats an 7 piercings so yeah ima fanatic over *** an have very high *** tolerance lol

Posted

i hav no *** tolerance but i want tats & piercings :3

Posted

Then you go girls! It depends on the person, some I open up to right away others I don't