Older Women - Love and Romance

Taylor_Phinnessee

Taylor_Phinnessee
Posted

people keep telling me that I need to stay away from older women just because of my age. I'm 18 and I have always been attracted to older women. Like 20 years to 45 year old. And I don't know why people keep getting on me for dating who I want to date. How do I get on with my life? And keep meeting hot older women?

Posted

i like 20 yr olds 2 :]
20 - 25 nothing further than that...

but as soon as the wrinkles kick in, it gets disturbing O_O but you date who you want to date girl, what ever rocks ur boat i say xxx

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

I know how you feel, i enjoy the company of older and younger women, its because your still a ***ager and people still see you as a child im 20 now and if i tell say my mum for example im seeing somone age around 17 she says thats too young, but its only 3 years difrance ( her bf is about 12 years youngr than her) maby try stick to a little younger than 45 id say about 20 to 30 for now as soon as your 20 people wont be as bothered with you seeing older women, but its your life its up to you who you date x

Posted

I'm 20 my gf will be 18 in August, my family and friends are still mad at me, although we have been dating for almost 2years ! I say you like what you like and love who you love ! Age is just a # !!! Don't listen to anyone ,just follow your heart!

Posted

Well you shouldnt have to tone your feelings cause others dont accept it let it be about you and that person if its good for you then is done deal live for your happiness

Posted

yeah I like older and younger, to me age is just a number, it's how well two people get along, and if they're on the same level. I can't stand it when people try to tell others how to live, though, arggh. you can't help who you're attracted to.

Taylor_Phinnessee
Posted

I want to just live my life how I please. I don't see why I can't see older woman. I'm not saying that I've dated someone 45. But I have seen some women that are sexually attractive around that age. My oldest girlfriend was 26. She was amazing and I loved her maturity. I'm just that girl who loves cougars.

Posted

Okay form a line and I'll assign you numbers. LOL

Posted

haha Meg,
that was good, why not cougars, we have a few wrinkles and a experiance under our belts, yet we come to recognized the importance of relatioship and love, not without our own, trials and tribualtions, i myself like younger women but not to young, i will stick to 35 and older. To whoever it apply 2, live and love who you want but making good choices and decisions they are well worth it..
Let the past go and learn the lesson so as not to repeat it! Be yourself!

Posted

My gf is 27 and I'm 18 (9 years difference) and I DGAF about age its just a number to me, I am happy. I LOVE older women.

Posted

@ashley exactly as long as you love the person and you aare ok with the difference its fine. Who gives a fuck about anyone else? its your life do what you want

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

yeah im 17 and my gf is 23...so i honestly dont think it matters...i love older women too...i think sex is better with an older women bc they know wht they are doing