fuck - Love and Romance

To****

Posted

I have a Toy Poodle. Go check out her album. In the winter, she wears coats and boots. In the summer, though, I groom her to look like she's wearing a tu-tu so we show off her fur all summer long.
She's totally high maintenance and my wifey doesn't help! She completely spoils the crap outta her. I tell her SIT and Trelly goes, "awwwwwww - is Mommy NUMBER TWO yelling at you again?". It's total bullshit! I send them BOTH to their individual corners. It's like having two kids!
True story!

Posted

HAH, now I know who runs the house and it's NOT you or Trelly, LOL! I'm going to check out her album!

Posted

haha yeah i would be lose without my dog. he's been there with me through so much. he's alright with the cold. i do have a coat for him but he doesnt like it really lol.

I adore toy poodles, i was going to get one but i dont think i can until i find a new place to live.

Posted

Glad you feel that way about your dog, Becky. They know so much about us that we really don't give them credit for it!
My poodle is extremely intelligent. She knows the difference between lay down; ALL the way down; and, HEAD TOO, Sophia! She lays down in all 3 stages giving my wifey the opportunity to get her out of laying down.
Poodles need a lot of mental stimulation when they're not doing what they're meant to be doing: being a lap dog. They're strictly for companionship. They will sit/lay by you all day long. But you have to have the time to train them well and in the beginning or you're stuck with a dog that thinks he runs the place.
I'm the Head Bitch in this house and she knows it; my wifey's the nurturer even though she's the butch and I'm the lipstick lez - go figure! I'll be quick to tap-tap her bottom if she misbehaves. So, don't get one until you're ready to devote at least 3 months to serious no-holds-barr training.

Posted

hey marukah since you're good at advice hear this....
me and my girl have always been good at showing how we feel.. as in being mad happy etc... but lately its been hard for me too because i'm scared of what her reactions would be or if she might take something the wrong way or something along those lines... but its getting harder on me.. any advice?

Posted

Write to her.
I learned that from my mom. She and my dad wrote notes to one another all the time. If you can't for some reason get through to her or be able to express how you feel, write a letter cuz we tend to be more expressive with words. That's why people text one another so freely. You can say shit cuz the person is not there for you to see their reaction.
I write to my girl. I put notes in her lunch bag (yeah, I pack her lunch for work: WHAT??? I put them inside her laptop; her iPad, her sneakers in her gym bag, on the bathroom mirror if I head out before she does or if she comes home and I'm in bed.
Take your time. Start and then walk away from it and get back to it later.
As long as your communicating, you'll be good.

Posted

Wow, marukah, I learnt another new thing from you today. I feel I'll be such a wonderful girlfriend to someone someday just by listening to you. Thanks for your contributions on the discussions

Posted

Awww. Sweet. Thanks. That's why we're all here.

Posted

ah man training is fine for me. i used to be a championship dog handler. I took my mum's dalmatian to crufts. didn't get anywhere because she blew her coat but hey it';s all for fun! oo i really want a poodle now! i think you've sold me on the idea.