Do any older women like dating women that are 5-15 years younger than them? - Love and Romance

Mi****

Posted

i like older women. i dont like women my age. i was just wondering if ill ever have a chance with a woman older than myself?

Posted

I had a hard time dating a woman 7 years younger than me. It was a fun (but quick) relationship.. Its difficult because you're just not at the same level of life.. Unless you can find some common interests...

Hot sex with a younger woman only lasts for so long before you start wanting more. *Grin*

Posted

darn!
i just wish that older women would realize that i could be a lot of fun and at the same level. i have more older adult friends and i honestly feel that girls my age are too young for me. its kind of a turn of

Posted

Yeah.. I get that.. I was in the same situation about 10 years ago.. Its usually the older woman who has the problem with dating the younger one..

I finally gave up thinking about the age difference when I helped my young girlfriend study for her MCATs. (pre-test for Med School)... When I realized she was smarter than me, it was all good.. *Grin*

Posted

well, this topic is interesting never realized thats theres girls who actually like someone older..well, shannan was right..young and old relationships is quite a challenge...starting from the level of of life..ironically speaking, i always fall for girls 5-10 yrs younger than I..sad to say whats so special dating older girls for u hunny?

Posted

Miranda I love older women. lol (:
My gf is 9 years older then me. lol
I don't really like girls my age. &gt.

Posted

i just dont like girls my age. im 18 and i just want a real woman. girls my age r just not what im lookin for

Posted

im interested n older women, always hav been.the yrs dont matter as long as their older.ppl my age bug the living crap out of me.its all edward & jacob crap now or justin bieber or some other dumb craze thatl b over n a few yrs.
older women can hav better conversations than younger women any how

Posted

OMG Jacob, Edward, and Justin Bieber, *GAGS*
I'm sick of hearing those girls talk about them. *GAGS MORE*

Posted

i know right?lady gagas were its at anyway, she could totally kick all there asses & not even break a nail.or any of her fancy outfits

TEAM LADY GAGA!

Posted

OMG I LOVE MOTHER MONSTER!!! lol .&gt
She needs to do it again and nock him OUT COLD.

TEAM MOTHER MONSTER ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Posted

IDK what u guys are talkin about im on TEAM BRITNEY i love Britney Spears all the way. she was the first older woman that i liked lol.

lady gaga is only pretty with make up

and i think drew barrymore is really cute

Posted

angelina jolie was the 1st older woman i fell n love w....those lips....omg... ~*drool*

Posted

I like Britney. lol :P

Ummm.... I will admit I watch Twilight only because I like the girl who plays Alice Cullen. lol She is beautiful. *.*

Lady Gaga is beautiful inside out is what I mean.
Like her looks and who she is. lol

Posted

Excuse me while I go find a meat slicer and take it to Jacob and Edward's *teehee* and Justin doesn't have anything so were all good there. Not an extreme fan of Lady Gaga but with this choices Lady Gaga totally wins 1 million to negative infinity

Posted

omg alice is a totally hottie!!! shes so beautiful it makes me jealous!

....thought-wat if alice cullen & shane from the l word were able 2 make a baby o.0!!!!! i think it would turn out gorgeous

Posted

OMG SHANE IS HOT!!!
If they did I bet that would be the CUTEST baby in the world. *.*

Posted

.....I would steal there babies they would be ADORABLE!

Posted

this is a totally random convo i swear...i like it!

Posted

I don't even like kids and if they had one I SWEAR I wouls steal it. O.O

Yes it is... I LOVE IT!!! LOL

Posted

haha random conversations are so funny even more so when you go back and read it later XD

Posted

um hun, ud b 2 late 2 steal it, because i would already hav it! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA & i would raise 2 b the perfect combination of alice & shane! & wen it grew up, it would rule the tv & the big screen & then THE WORLD!!!!

Posted

lol you may steal it from them but I could easily steal it from you....but I'll let you keep it and just steal Shane and Alice they can make me babies XP

Posted

wait....that was an option?i want shane

how about joint custody?