Hello :-) - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Hey all, Been having issues with my laptop. What a ***. But it isn`t the only bad issue that i have been having. Got a good friend who forgot that i am a good friend. lol. I am the kind of person that befriends people prety easy. My friend is a girl and she and her boyfriend are hetrosexuals and made me and my ex the god parents to their three kid. Like i said i befriend people prety easy, and she and i have known each other for almost three years, and with my being a bottom i relate to women more than i do to men, duh, huh? well there was a time after my ex and i broke up that i found out she was telling him things that i did not say and causing more conflict than was necessary. and i let it slide, but just recently she told my ex some things that i talked with her about and i had to distance myself from her and the situation as a whole. she forgot that i am a good friend and instead of comming to me and being honest she went to him and well this pissed me off a great deal. When i meet someone, and befriend them, i also trust them to an extent and they have the opportunity to either build on that trust or destroy what is there. Well all i can say is she destroyed prety much all that was there. Unfortunately my god kids are going to suffer for their mothers stupidity. Anyway that is the deal. I will also distance myself a bit more from my ex because of this, because he didn`t tell her to come to me about it. So that kind of made me a bit aggitated because i still love my ex and we are still good friends and well you know, i trust him a little less now too. Things happen that make us all have to take a hard look at reality and it is how we deal with each situation and how we look at ourselves that will make us stronger or weaker. and i believe that thisis making me stronger.
This ex of mine told me recently that a long time friend of his just comitted *** because of a recent break up and alot of other stress that was going on in his life. I for one will not allow this to happen to me. Not so much because i value my life as it is because there isn`t anything and there isn`t anyone worth comitting *** over. And whatever issue each of us is going through, though it may be the toughest we have ever had to face, we all need to remember that there is a calm after the storm and we can make it through if we stand and fight and don`t give in and don`t give up.

Posted

good thank Derek, how r you?

Posted

im good so far ,,,,, where ya from?