Hello :-) - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Hello everyone, just want to say hi hugs and kisses for all of you mmwwaahh

Posted

Hello Farid:
Hope all is going well for you. kisses and hugs back to you.

Posted

thanks love........ how's life treating you ?

Posted

Hi Derek:
Before i head to bed, just wanted to say hi to you and hope that you have a fantastic week. Good night Honey.
Kel.

Posted

good night sweet kelly and thanks love i appreciate it

Posted

Thank you guys. I'm doing great and hope you guys have a WONDERFUL DAY!!
I hope we could chat soon. Big hugs and lots of kisses

Alex_Ander_46732
Posted

i love u ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt

PUTERI_NATASHA
Posted

hai....have a nice day to all my dear...........mmmmmmmmmmwwwwaaahhhhh

Posted

hi Lee Reynard. i am doing okay i guess and you?
i think i just need a good cry and i will be fine. It`s kind of hard to be alone sometimes. I know a few people that i call friends. But, even then i know how easy it is to feel alone. i suppose life is not made to be easy. I`m sorry Lee, i shold be more positive.

Posted

you have a nice day too Puteri.

Posted

how is every one doing today???
no lonely hearts among loving friends kelly, life may seem lonely and harsh but in the end its the people we talk to and befriended and the love for life itself that make it easy ... i hope my words find you in the best of modes and the greatest of health and remember we all love you big guy.

Posted

Thank you Derek, I have found that everyone here, though we don`t know one another well and really we have never met in person, yet, i have found better friends here than the ones who are supposedly my friends that i have met in person. I know that this isn`t saying much for the human race, but right now it`s the best i have.

Posted

You see the thing is, is that people don`t know how to communicate person to person anymore. Technology is the culprit here. People rely so much on technology that they no longer know how to communicate verbally. Unfortunately there are people like myself who still like to speak with our mouths instead of speaking through coded numbers on a computor or text on a phone. I have to wonder why people even buy anything but text miniutes. And yet, this is all most people do, text or send e-mail. I guess this is so that there is no possibility that the one on the other end will ever know what we are truely feeling. So technology becomes the crutch. And the people that i have met in society in person have become cyber friends and not real friends. What i mean by real friends is, they don`t want to interact personally, they don`t want to share their day, or their life in a verbal or personal way. Believe me, when i say that i am the only one that tries to initiate this with them and i get so tired of trying. And when i can`t get through then i try texting or e-mails and still nothing from their end. So i have come up with an idea that i know will work, but probibly not in such a good way. I plan to stop attempting to contact these friends of mine, all of them, and i guess i will find out who the true ones are and who the cyber (untrue) friends are. I don`t want to be friends with robots. This is too impersonal. I`m a hands on kind of guy. If i can`t get my hands dirty so-to-speak then it isn`t worth my time. Who knows, maybe i am asking too much, but i can remember a time when people used to talk on the phone verbally and when people used to get together and participate physically in a friends or family function. I can remember when life was basic and good. And there were lonely people but they were few and far inbetween. Now you see them on every corner and in every store and in every home. This isn`t a good sign. I have to wonder, what if all the computors in the world crashed, and all the cell phones in the world crashed at one time! Would anyone know how to get ahold of family and friends in the conventional manner! Would all the phone numbers and addresses be lost for all time! Can`t help but wonder, what would happen if!

Posted

im with ya at this but on the other hand its useful to some one like me these codes of ones and zeros cause simply im in egypt and in order to talk to my friends outside egypt i will be bankrupted by the end of the month, so i do the cheap and efficient way so i can be in ease and my friends know i care ... cyper friends some times helps. not always but some times. i have to go now cya all later and remember my ones and zeros love you all wither your fat thin whit or black . keep the lines open and the words flowing have a nice day y'all

Posted

Derek, I wasn`t referring to you or any of our friends here. The friends that i was referring to are the ones that i have met where i live and that are not more than a stones throw away. I understand things like the distance. Sometimes we don`t have a choice. But when we do have a choice then we really need to try to see our friends. and to talk personally with them. You and i can`t do that without going broke. I`m sorry honey, i did not mean to make you think i was talking about the folks here on gays.com. We all know what the score is here with each of us. If i could go to egypt to see you i would in a heartbeat, but alas that is not a possibility. But as for the friends i have who are in my own country and in my own state these are the friends that i am refering to here. Love you Derek.

Posted

thanks .. i understand and agree completely

PUTERI_NATASHA
Posted

I DONT UNDERSTAND BABE......PLEASE COMPLETELY ME IN BEDROOM.HHHEEE.HEE.....

Posted

hay marko.... how are ya????