Does Anyone Go On Dates Anymore? - Love and Romance

Posted

Dear Family does anyone go on dates anymore? Has it die out or we jus lazy to put in the time to get dress up and take a lovely girl out on the town? Has hooking up replaced courting a pretty girl to show u got class instead of jus getting some azz? Let me knw how u feel about it?

Yes the Romeo is back with another one!

Posted

I totaly agree with you. I don't understand why dating doesn't seem relevent anymore. I guess I'm just old school. I love to take a girl out on a date and show her a good time. Its just hard to find girls to take out on dates cause it seems like its all about bootie now a days.

Posted

I think you should still take out each other now and thenbefore and during the relationship. Courtship shouldnt end because your relationship has changed status and you are together. There is still the thrill of taking your loved one out on the town and having a good time and coming home later and talking about the good time and relaxing and making love. It is sexy being with them all night and being with them and knowing soon you will be alone with them. And they look so beautiful sitting with you . Try it.

Posted

Yeah but the thing is that's wonderful and all but a lot of girls don't like to date anymore. They just want to hit the sheets.

Posted

i think it kinda has died... sad. I'm taking my girlfriend on a date on friday. i dont know if it counts as dating when we're together but oh well. i think more people need to date because whats so great about going out alone. picking someone up waking up and them leaving... i want to lay in bed with her in my arms and making her breakfast and just spending days together not just one night.

Posted

Its good to knw romance isn't dead with some of you. It jus kill me that some females don't wanna get to knw the person but instead wanna knw whats in ur wallet, pants, or both! I don't wanna buy ur so call love well imma say it "pussy" cuz if thats all it takes to get u back to my crib then i can see why some don't waste their time dating if easy come free. If you don't respect urself then why should others jus becuz u don't hang out on the corner like a street walker but at least a street walker is tru to what they are.

I still like to take females out, i still like to take my time, like my bio say i already knw whats in ur pants im more attractive to ur personality and ur mind especially if im looking for my future one (wife and hopefully only) but i want to show the lady what im all about and to see if were compatibe or not. Don't jus wanna get in bed with u and regretting it the next day or worst don't remember at all for she was jus another blur face girl who's name and number i didn't even bother to ask.. To me its not about the knotches in ur belt but the quality of females u have entering ur space.

Keep the comments coming for yall give me hope to keep the class alive!

and if u have someone take her out and relive the those dates that made u fall in love in the first place never lose that spark no matter how long u have been together cuz i knw if it was me i would still appreciate it that u took the time to keep that flame alive. I learn this from an old couple who was together for over 50 years and they still go out on dates now that's what im talkin about!

Posted

I don't think it died out but its what your looking for because if you hook up then its not like your looking for anything serious but if your friends first or just ask a girl then it shows your respect to her and yourself. Plus its been this way for awhile but no one talks about it. Its all about what your look like I said. For me I would ask her out or hang out with her to see what she is like. But ya that's just me though and I know it means a lot to show someone what and who you are.

Posted

I would love to go on a date.... I've only actually ever been on 1 date and it was fabulous....I hate how ppl now are only looking for that "hookup" I mean ya sex is great and should be done but I think there is a certain courtship that should take place in the ideal relationship before sex happens. I try to be romantic when it comes to ppl i want to be with but its so hard now a days when we both work full time....

Posted

I have had some very lovely dates with my partner before and after we were tegeter. ONe time we had season tickets to the symphony. That was fun and met another lesbian couple we sat next to there We had dinner out lots of times. It was very romantic and movies were really great tool Things shouldnt stop after you get together. enjoy each other.

Posted

I'm a classic romantic. I love dates. Normally I'll come dressed up, fedora and all with a rose or my partner's fave flower and we'll go see a movie or go shoping or go out to eat and then go back home. Have I had any of these classic dates happen? lol ONCE lol.

Posted

You sound like me Amanda, its just a shame that a lot of girls out there don't think like the way we all do in this post. I'm one to admit that I am very chival. I'd love to take a girl out on a date and hang out, get to know her, its just hard trying to find one out there.

Posted

I love going out on an old fashioned date, takin a lovely girl out on the town and showin her a great time