New to the site... - Love and Romance

Erica_Earl

Posted

Well I'm a stud and I just want to find someone that I can get to know and possibly love. Is there anything wrong with that? It just seems like most people are out for sex these days not relationships.

Posted

Nothing wrong with having a someone to love in your life. It is a noble ideal in toddays life to find someone who is looking for a little bit more than a one night stand and some love and stability ina world full of ppl just looking out for themselves only. Hope you find someone to make that happen. there are others like yourself. Dont give up.

Posted

nothing wrong with that, but the internet is still just the internet, theres hardly any meeting offline and forming real face to face friendships and relationships, so just lower your expectations a little, chat sites are not the best way to find love.

Posted

I feel the exact same way, Erica. It does sometimes seem as though it's an impossible dream. But, I keep searching... Hopefully love really can conquer all... Haha... wow... I didn't mean to make that sound lyrical...

Posted

Well the thing is i joined this chat site so that i can meet new people. In person it seems like most women arent looking for a relationship when you first meet them. It just seems to turn into a sexual thing. Im not saying that sex is a bad thing but i just want sooo much more.

Posted

it will happen when the time is right. Dont get so anxious. Love is often difficult. People have been looking for love for years. You are not the first. ha. i am in the nix again. So wait and let it happen. There are friends to have here and to find solice.