Finding the right guy to be with - Looking for LOVE!!!

Kevin_Kenney

Kevin_Kenney
Posted

I'm trying to find the right guy to be with but i can never find him, can someone help me with this?

Posted

What is the right guy? What characteristics are you looking for? Where are you looking, on this website and anywhere else?

Kevin_Kenney
Posted

Characteristics as in honest and loyal, and I've been looking everywhere for the right guy.

Posted

its better you have to flirting,and to approach to some one else here in this site.so,if you dont asked to anyone members here nothing will happened to you.and tell your interest,and be friendly.goodluck!!!!!!!

Kevin_Kenney
Posted

Thanks to the both of you, you both are a very good help.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

they are right. you have to basically explore and get to know someone but be careful cuz people tend to take advantage of those who are looking for that person they want to be with. ive gone through it so much. So get to know someone but dont "fall in love" in the beginning. Start as friends and build up, and if its meant to be then its meant to be! Im a guru when it comes to relationships :P even though i am young but i do know alot about them so yeah

Posted

thanks that really helps me alot

Posted

not a problem you live in odessa just like i do :P so i know how people are here... been here pretty much my whole life and it SUX!!!! i hate it lol xD but eh nothing i can do about it.

Posted

I can totally understand. Every guy I run into just isn't the guy. I mean I am not just searching like on a man hunt but it's like come on, I'm tired of being lonely.

Posted

Jerome you have to go out if you feel lonely. you knew? im alone for almost 20 years in my life im far away to my family.but im alwyas happy in my life,casue every i feel lonely im go out and watching the beautiful nature thats hell my loneliness..............

Posted

i think what he means that he looks in all the right places (not the freaking hook up sites) in real life and people are just cruel and rude and all that bad juju. Where i live at... people here can be pretty damn mean &gt:O and they think they're just so much better than everyone. its a *** to deal with all that and it kinda wears down on your moral. i've been through this and i just learned to manage on my own

Posted

Same here. I think it seems to affect everyone. Been looking for years, only now really wanting it though.