Where Have All The Real Guys Gone?!! - Looking for LOVE!!!

Mark_Cutler

Posted

I've encountered a few technical issues in here, like simply replying to a thread then without warning, it would start. Clicking "comment" didn't work and after copy/save/refresh, only to find I got kicked out and couldn't log back in, or hitting the link in one of my Groups email and only landing on page "404". Frustrating to say the least but, I get over it and move on to something else and return to try again in a few hours. Since this site really isn't that old and there will be growing ***s, technical issues will arise. Shit, Facebook has been around for much longer and they're still having technical issues. It happens. We just need to be patient.

Posted

OK, glad to know it isnt just me (my computer)

Posted

Chalk it up to growing ***s. All sites new and old, are still fine tuning. The internet and applications are growing and forever, changing. To keep up with everyone, periodically, sites will simply, shut down and without warning. Club Pogo is great for this for they do this weekly but they post directly into all rooms, a pop up warning with a timer (usually starting at 20 minutes). They do this every 5 minutes, posting time left to shut down. I call it "put your head between your legs and kiss this game, good bye"... it makes the regulars chuckle because they know what that means and makes the newbies go "huh?" So Eric, it's definitely not your computer.