My 100% real doctor story.

pete120120

Posted

I was around 30 yrs old when this happened. My primary care physician was a Veitnamese doctor that was very geeky  but hot. I went to him because I was having problems with *** in my urinary tract. I went to the appt and he wanted me to change into a backless gown so he could examine me. I took of my clothes ,and at the time, I was doing the old complete body shave ,and I had very light traces of makeup on. Mostly mascara and pink lips gloss. I also had yellow toe nails. I put the gown on and left these nylon socks that women would wear on. I hopped up on the table and got on all fours like he instructed. He then came in to the room ,and he was quiet. He washed his hands ,and put lube directly on his bare fingers! He then slowly inserted his fingers in my ass. He was gently thrusting slowly back and forth ,and I was almost moaning. He finally hit my prostate gland ,and it felt amazing. He pushed and rubbed on it a while. I was leaking pre cum heavily by this point. Right on the table ,and he put his free hand on my thigh and asked me quietly if I shaved daily ,and I said yes. He was still milking my g-spot when he took off my socks I had on. It was weird. Then he pulled my gown up to my shoulder blades exposing my full nude body. I saw his eyes feast on my smooth body. After a while he took his fingers out of my ass, and gently squeezed my ball sac. He then got a paper towel and wiped up my pre cum spill ,and his hand. He then put the towel in his pocket. He didn't even wash his hands. He gave me a scripted for a pill too clean out my tracted. It made my piss turn purple. I could not believe this happened to me. Weird crap always happens to me. He left a little after that to another state I think.I would post his name but Not a good Idea.