my virginity? - Gay Guys! <3

Mi****

Posted

mmm im bored lets discuss how we all lost our virginity, mine was with a guy from high school aha 2011 umm it happened on halloween it was with my first boyfriend, (ive dated girls before then) i came out to him and we were friends not too close but we wanted to experiment i guess, and so on halloween i was dressed as a vampire he was dressed like an emo kid hipster, and well it started off inside a storage room at my school we kissed rubbed touched jerked n he sucked me off fir thefirsttime, anyways we started dating and one day he asked me if i wanted to fuck him, we were on the roof of our school and it was like 6pm at night, and so i was like i guess(all nervous) aha and well he beded over for me and fuck, the moment i entered it felt so good. and i just started off slow and kept going, he says before then he was a virgin but i knew he wasnt, anyways i raw dogged him(no condom) and i came inside him it took a while becus i lasted really llong, but the thing that made me finally cum wasnt moa ig or the feel or his body, it was thefeelig i got when he stared back at me, i love looking into a mans eyes it turns me on alot, and so after a long while of thrusting i came inside him. now its your turn and comment on my experience

Posted

aha well i didnt lose the virginty on halloween that was my first seual experience and i lost my virginity about 3 weeks later

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i was 6 when i lost mine. the guy was 8 years old

Posted

I'm allways virgin... born 13th september!

gstanescu84
Posted

Wow, Michael that is a wonderful story man. You obviously had a wonderful experience. You always remember your time as they say. I sure do. What age btw did you loose it? With me, I lost it officialy when I was with my ex at 25 it was the night after a very drunken night, however due to my harse coming out, i couldnt't perform. However few months after the breakup, i lost my virginity with a guy. It was a wonderful experience. Had bjs, etc., He fucked me with condom, he had a vibrator in me, poppers etc., It was heaven. I wish to relive it again. It was the best.

gstanescu84
Posted

Homer u bad boy, age 6. Must have been hot. mmm

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Your story is really hot Michael. Made me hard as fuck! I used to have sex with my cousin and my best friend separately while still quite young (like 8 or 9). I think that it was about at 10 when I was fucked by my cousin. My best friend fucked me about the same time...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea, i knew i was gay at 5 so i started to hang out with the older kids and my dads friends son ask me if i would blow him so i did. i had blew him so good that he told me he wanted to fuck my ass so i told him to go ahead. i was a virgen but he was not and it felt really good so i kept haveing sex with as many boys as i could

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's really hot too, Homer!

Posted

aha i was 15 i am 16 going on 17 this year

Posted

age 6? aha wow 2 inch penis sex? xD and ehh the best friend thing thats cool, but the cousin thing is a little too kinky for me

Posted

I still haven't lost mine- wanting to though =p

Posted

My first time was excellent. I had invited my boyfriend at the time, who was 23 (I was 15) over to my place for New Year's. We were in my room, just laying on the bed, cuddling. Then, he asked if I could give him a full-body massage, and I agreed to. So he stripped and laid down on my bed, and I started getting to work. Now, I've always been a sensual person, so I decided to mix in gentle caresses and kisses and love nibbles, especially when I started getting closer to his ass. When I got done with his backside, he turned over and I saw his manhood, sticking straight up. He asked if i would suck him off, and I said I would, but I didn't want it to stay at just sucking him off. I made it clear to him that I was finally ready for him to fuck me. So, after I sucked him off for a bit, he picked me up and laid me down on my back. He started going in slowly at first, and it was kind of ***ful (He had a HUGE member). But it was a *** that felt so good, that I wanted more of it. We barebacked for our first time and it felt simply amazing. We went at it four different times after that first time. The next day, we did it in three different cars, twice in someone's workshop.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

my dick was longer the 2 inches. it was like 6 or 7 back then, it is now 9 inches long sweety

Posted

7 inch dick at 6 years old? aha seems legit

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you should of seen me when i was 6. you probably would not be a friend Micheal. at Allen, ***ing one guy is not at fun. i dont want to be the victem or the ***ist

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i know you would like it Jaush lol just kidding

Posted

aha im not saying it isnt possible i jus doubt it