DARES - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

My freinds call me the dare master and one suggested I open a discussion group for others to tell of the crazy things they've done on dares. I've gone naked on the metrolink, had sex in the lift at the Gateway arch and some other things so let's hear about your adventures in dareland.

Davie

Posted

My worst dare was to destroy some stranger in a mall for breaking u with me and yell all the shit stuff he did to me, and I end up having sex in his place after that... complete stranger by the way hehe but it was awesome

Posted

Yes, David. Exhiliration is a good thing, we never outgrow... but, it happens more to the young. Congrats on the Gateway Arch, that's Primo. Under the Bleachers, across the River from a big TV event, between sandbags in a war zone, But be loyal to yourself. Don't loose yourself in an irreversable tagging.

Posted

I once did it on a grayhound bus going to Washington D.C. In the back seat with others just 2 seats away..

Posted

My boyfriend at the time dared me to have sex with him on the Metro subway system in Washington D.C. It was exciting in that you never knew who would get on at any station. That was in my way younger days.

I was also the target of a dare. When I lived in Norfolk Va I used to go to a club called the College Cue Club. the dare was that this guy was to put a note on my car reading "I saw in the club and like what I see...if you want to get together call me any time at ..." It took me a couple of days to get up the nerve to call. He said that if I did not want to go through with it it was OK that it was a dare from his friends and I didn't have to do anything. We agreed to meet and had a great time but both knew that it was a one time thing.

Remembering these things can be fun.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

giveing a straight guy head in a restroom at a hockey game

Posted

i was once dared 2 go up 2 a very gud looking guy in a club & kiss him so i went up 2 him tapped him on the sholder when he turned round i took him in my arms @ kissed him he was so shocked but later he asked me out. best dare i have ever done

Posted

had to give someone i did not know head

Posted

had to give someone i did not know head

Posted

One time I had to climb on the roof of a building and shout "ALL INDIANS EMERGE" over and over

Posted

I was 15 years old and being really flirtacious to two older guys in a bar, they dared me to go outside with them, being young and naive I agreed, the rest as they say is history but it was a long time before they referred to it as a "spit roast" Good memories!

Posted

been dared to take random pills of some man
took em i was soo high for like 2 days str8

Posted

Thursday, June 16th, 11. 19:55 hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I had a Straight Friend Staying With Me Years Back. Knew Full Well I was Gay.
Kept Buging Me to Blow His Load for Him. Didn't Think He Was all That Desperate. One Night After Work I Hope into the Shower and to My Surprise
He Later Hoped in With a Raging Hard On Beging for Me to Blow Him. I DID.
Must have Enjoyed It Because He Came Back for More.
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

Bathroom sex is probably the most risky thing I've ever did. I did ride with a friend in the nude across my home town.

Posted

blow-jobs by strangers and having fucked behind in a bus.

JJ

Posted

I was dare to skip in the middle of the road with a woolly hat on my head singing the nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty". This was at 2 am in a built up residential area.

• 8 years later...
Posted

I was dared to suck a mans cock in the park and his buddy fucked my ass and they both cum in me . it felt so good

• 4 months later...
Posted

I was dared to drop my shorts and bend over and when I did he fucked my ass so hard 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

A stranger(truck driver) date me to suck his cock off in the truck stop bathroom wearing stocking and panties. I was already going the clothes just stripped out of my boy clothes to show and sucked him to until he came in my mouth. Did not know someone was watching. After I stood up the guy watching asked to fuck me. And I let him.