Top 5 - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

There are 5 things that to me are the best when with a guy, the first is looking into the guys eyes getting close to him, smelling him, seeing him wet his lips with his tongue, you both look at each other and then the second part comes in, the kiss. Kissing with passion, holding the guys waist and slowly taking the hands lower to his cute butt, he bites your lips and you bite his.. You suck each others tongues until both of your hearts are racing, then come the third part. Oral sex, but this part just isnt take your cloths off and start sucking, no its more than that, you both lay on the bed and you start taking each others cloths off slowly bit by bit till your both in boxer briefs (really hot) and you start kissing his neck, head down to his chest his stomach then you slow down and take your time before you pull his dick out, you play alil with his underwear till he is rock hard about to explode, the you just pull the cock out but dont take the underwear off just yet, you suck him till his body starts to shake, you dont want him to cum yet so now you take the underwear off and raise his legs up so your staring straight at his cute lil ass, you start licking him and slowly go down till you tongue is in anus, you stay here for a while becuase hes loving it and so are you. After this we go to the fourth part which is anal sex you start slow so you dont hurt him but then later hes gonna ask you to do it harder and harder. me personally i dont like to see the guy masturbate while im inside of him, i love to make a guy cum just by sticking my dick in his ass but alot of ppl like different things. After all this yummy session we go the the number five which is just to lay down naked in the bed and just look at each other. Those are the top 5 for me in sex and im sure its the top 5 for alot of guys but i know that there are guys that just want to stick thier dick in somebody or have somebody stick thier dick in them and thats it but it shouldnt be like that, enjoy every second of it

John_Grant_61544
Posted

yes. thnx. lovely thoughts. i like the foreplay to bring me almost to explosion and then pause and slow down. i love when the intimate contact with hands and lips and tongues gets me really wound up and wet before any clothes come off and when the clothes start to come off slowly. there is no rush. very different from the have all your clothes off so when i come in it is quick wham bang.