First Kiss - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ze****

Posted

hi do u remember ur first kiss ? how about that feeling ?

Posted

Yeah, I had to pay a neighbor boy a quarter each time, and that is as far as we got! Darn! Still, my knees wouldn't stop shaking for a whole month!

Raymond_Sickler
Posted

i remember to well, it was magical

Miles_Barnden
Posted

actually my first kiss with a girl who just came onto me and then ignored me so NOT so great!

Posted

hi mil bad Memory but it's different part of ur life xoxo

Posted

hahaha this topic made the new 3OH!3 song pop in my head.

I do remember my first same sex kiss and it was awesome! I remember I was nervous but then it felt just oh so right.

Posted

My first kiss felt awkward (mainly because I didn't want /initiate it) . Most of the kisses since then have been magical

Posted

My first same sex kiss? How can I forget? I was hesitant at first not knowing what to expect but after the initial hesitation everything just felt so right it made your realities blur into a dreamlike haze.

Posted

Well, mine was on a sunbaked hill with my boyfriend at the time, his name was Robert... we were staring up at the clouds, and he told me to close my eyes, I did, and the next thing I knew was he was kissing me *blushes*

Posted

well my first kiss was with a boy a little younger than me. we were both in Elementary School and at a camp. We had just went skinny-dipping in a pond, so that seemed to put us in the mood for what was to come next. When we got out of the pond, we laid down beside each other in the grass. We were there just talking, when all of a sudden Zach made a move on me. He was atop me and our lips were locked in a kiss. I don't know how long it lasted, but it seemed a long time. Sad thing is that he soon moved away with his Mom, and I never saw him, again. But he always left with that moment to remember him by.

Posted

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS SOOOOO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

is it just me, or does anyone else want Mexican food right now?

Posted

oh well.. *wanders off to go get mexican food*