Friends vs. Girl friends - Love and Romance

Sa****

Posted

So I need some adivce from people that aren't biesed on either side. I'm dating a girl named Mandy whom I love but she dislikes most of my friends and hates it when I hang out with them because they're smokers/stoners (though she does both). I don't do any of that but she doesn't care about that. I really love her but I'm not the type of person to dump my friends just because the person I'm dating doesn't like them. See I don't have that many and the ones I have have stayed by my side threw a lot of shit so I can't just say 'Sorry but my gf doesn't like you so bye'. So what I'm asking is this; should I end my relationship with my gf because I am getting tired of her telling me who I can hang out with and who I can't, or should I just deal? Please give me yours thoughts.

Posted

It sounds to me like she has some trust problems going on. This is not your fault, but things that she needs to deal with. Try talking deeply with her about all of these things. How long have you known her? It sounds like your friends support you more than she does. This is not a good start for a relationship at all. It may come down to a choice that you are not going to like making. You need to trust and listen to your 6th sense on this. Trust your feelings.

Posted

Well I say tell your girl they are your friends. They have your back and your not just going to dump them. That is who you are. If she can't deal with it then its not meant to be. Don't let her ruin your friendship with others. She needs to get over her self. No offense. That is what i would do and i did do cuz i had a similar situation.

Posted

First, how long have you been going with this gf? Does she really not like your friends or the way you all act together when you are together? Is this the person you want to be around with your friends and vice versa.? Are you in love with the gf?

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

what excuse does she give you for not likeing your frineds you have to remember that your friends were there first and been there for you when you when thruogh things just do not hang with them all the time when your with your girl you have to give her time and space with you also and when she comes home make sure she come home to you and not to a house ful of people listen there a time for your friends and a time for your girl ok work on it