Looking around - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Hi. I am married with three kids but my whole family just left recently to migrate to another country. I might follow after 2 or 3 years but I am not sure. At the moment I am just exploring new things. It can get kind of lonely sometimes.

I have given a big part of my life to raising a family. Now that I am on my own I believe it's time for me to explore this part of me that I have neglected for some time.

I am just looking for new friends and opening up to new possibilities.

Will you be mine? My friend, I mean...

Posted

And to think that I wanted to possibly get back into this after being broke up for 5 years....what the hell was I thinking...nothing has changed...we fight each other worse than the race war fights....its amazing that people are so vicious...

Posted

I had a sneaky suspicion that Josh's comments would strike a note, with those who read threads. I was the first to see it and quite frankly, it really pissed me off. He never took into consideration that this guy was new to the site. I'm sure we all goofed on the features in here, when we first started coming to Gays.com. Hell I know I did. $hit happens. I do believe someone reported Josh. They knew how. Well, what's done is done. I asked the person who was rudely attacked, to come and join my Communiverse and start, meeting others. He's new to all this and no doubt, nervous. He didn't do anything wrong. Josh however, crossed the line. There is bound to me more comments as I knew there would be. I think Josh is merely looking for attention and is going about it the wrong way. We as gay people must endure the daily crap we get from society. You would only think that this site is a safe haven for us. People like Josh, just reminds me of Hitler and his Holocaust. Scary, Flippin' Freak'n Scary!

Posted

well ur right to opinino and all :P
but just so you know, speaking shit about someone else such as what you have been doing makes you absolutely no better than anyone. so you basically throwing punches at brick wall. enjoy those ***y knuckles.

Posted

um are you f***ing kidding me?!
i wish my dad did that. instead he beat the s*** out of me so you can stuff it. my dad was an alcoholic and would *** my mother and kick the s*** out of me all the time. so when you think you've had a s***** childhood come call me. dont rant your problems or use them as an excuse to bash someone else. thats a weak and a**hole way to go.

Posted

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Besides he's bitter at such a young age, the little fatty pale guy is a racist and a hater and UGLY as the devil himself!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Whatever poor little ugly fat bitter diva. Have a nice life... if possible in your bitterness. =o) Why you don't better shut the f**k up? ;o)

Posted

dude, you dont even know me :P
so youre just saying youd beat me senseless because i obviously dont agree with you?
if so then the comment about hitler must be true :P
im glad that theres no chance of a chick f***ing you cuz those kids that you would produce would miss out on lot for having a dad like you. I'm not a violent person, and normally i find the best in everyone, but for you i dont see anything but a sad little kid who needs to get a grip on reality. Now go back to playing your halo or cod or whatever.

Posted

um...wow what a disappointing view on life. no wonder youre so stuck in the mud.
i suggest some kinda counselor
and i personally think ive already shown that im years more mature than you
people who bump into someones lifestyle only to nag and b***** about are the immature ones.

Posted

um i travel around the world all the time. its true you meet dicks (such as yourself) but beleive it or not not EVERYONE is out to get you. People take a liking to optimistic personalities. You keep up your negativity and you'll be alone.
i used to think that the view you have was realistic as well. then i realized that people who think like that have no future. the only realism that you seem to have is that apparently youre better than everyone else, which is as far from the truth as you can get.

Posted

and that is why you have just proven you are the most moronic person in the world.
no ive never been to those places. im only 18. not like have money to do that.
im choosing to end this conversation because obviously youre too stuck up and selfish to realize how much of an ass you are. have fun munching on your candies and being alone and stuf

Posted

Kenaii, he's ***. Let's just leave him alone and not to respond to him anymore. If he doesn't have anyone who read him or write to him, he'll finally shut up his big mouth and keep quiet. I already said to him: if he doesn't like the people who's lately joined this site, he's free to leave it! It's all up to him, not our problem. Nobody can help him but himself or a professional. Just... leave him alone as I will do. Not worth my time. ;o)

Posted

After all, isn't this goup called "Looking for LOVE"? =oD