What kind of man do u prefer?

leosi1

Posted
I like men my hight or not to much taller. Nice booty to grab on. To be honest lol! Mens Penis, is a major attraction. Not to sound shallow, I just can’t help it. I’m a nice guy. Im also considerate of others. Feels good giving men pleasure. Biggest turn on is you getting off by me.
I’m into average size men. 6” or so, under 7”. They are a better fit. Naked is best or pants down is good to.
Posted
I like man who have big and fat cock top and can’t be fat person . He love sex 24/7
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Someone. That will for fill my fantasy of sucking a in diclk
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I'm versatile, but prefer a Top guy and he must have at least more than 8in in the tool Dept!
  • 3 months later...
Posted
On 1/10/2015 at 7:46 AM, leosi1 said:

i specially li really like blond guys, i really think they are atractive, but i havent found a good guy still, but someday he will come to me.
so, what kind of man do u like?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I like Tops with a large cock, who aren’t afraid to fuck me like a dirty whore. To have me *** on his cock, spit on my ass and rough fuck it until he cums deep inside me. A few times. If it happens, whored off to his buddies to use me

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like different men, but they need to be caring and understanding. A fem made a very positive impression on me. A masculine airman was the first I offered my ass to. (He accepted, it was Fabulous!) Heavy guys with big tits and nipples are attractive.

Fems and sissies get my sex juices flowing.

Oftentimes, it is just the cock that gets my attention.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
sandy-4240
Posted

white man and slim fit body.