everythings always about sex... - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ty****

Posted

i dont know about you guys but i was browsing the other groups of the site and its kinda making me sick to my stomach to see everything and i mean everything is about gettin it on, who gets hard faster, who gets more action, and who gets and gives the best head. I dont know about yall but im getting sick of the way gay guys have this image of just doin it everywhere and anytime...just sayin.

Posted

says the man who started the "turn ons" topic?

Regardless,that isn't my image of homosexuality,nor should it be anyone's.It's a stereotype which I try to perpetuate myself from.

Posted

Okay Tyler I see exactly what you mean and thats why i still havent been with a guy but we have to get over the fact that that is the homosexual reputation if we dnt get over that then we cant progress. It makes me sick too to see that everything is about busting a nut but yes you've gotta see what many people arent seeing not all gay people are the same. Some people are just sex addicts while others wish to really find love. Sometimes when we are young and we just find out that we are gay thats all we look for is sex. But as soon as we get the experience we start to see that we need love not jus a bunch of fuck buddies. I mean I love dick but im not going to think about that 24/7. You have to see that when people are oppressed and then you give them a chance to express themselves they are going to do it in a way that they cant while they are being held back..... hopefully that helps

and Brenton it might not be your image of homosexuality but you cant really stay too far from it..... people are going to believe what they believe whether you are different from other gay guys or not they assume what they already know

Posted

i posted that topic not just for sex but for relationship reasons...if you read close enough i think the general idea was just for what you think is attractive in a relationship was my point thank you very much, but never the less.

Edwina_Bates
Posted

if its not sex its money what else makes the world go round

Posted

Well both sex and money are powerful things.They can get you where you need to be,if you allow them to.Personally I'm in the same boat as Tony.

Posted

I believe the most powerful statement here is "They assume what they already know" but I find they don't really know and that's the issue: they never took the time to understand. It is this ignorance that breeds the theory that gays are 'just doin it everywhere and anytime'. The only way to change this image is to not play into the stereotype but in the end people will believe what they believe and we can't *** any other ideas on them. We can only conduct ourselves they way we want to be known. Maybe all gays fall into the boat of perpetual sex but you don't have to be caught in that web if you don't want to be. ^ ^; Which kinda reiterates the aforementioned...but still. Oh, and as for the comment by Brenton whether you wanted the 'turn-ons' section to be sexual or not it is typically interpreted that way so maybe you should have expanded upon that idea to eliminate confusion. It is up to the writer to convey their message, not the audience to mind read for you.

Posted

Woah you missed a lot that i didnt get hahaha i think they are just so blinded by ignorance that they wont take the time to listen meaning when they find out that stereotype thats all they know and they believe thats all that is right thats also a reason why being raised with a religion and stuff like that is bad..... sorry im goin off on a tangent lol

Posted

dude randy that was deep i like how you think way to go lol. i can see that you understand the perspective as well as tony

Posted

You totally went down a road I'm not sure we should travel: religion. ^ ^; I'm Lutheran and if you get me started...I can go for a while. Hahaha. Though it is an interesting new topic for discussion: Religion and it's positive/negative effects on gay culture (macro) and gay individuals (micro).

Thank you Tyler. :3 Being poignant in speech (and just being as knowledgeable and charismatic as possible) I tend to be 'deep'. I appreciate the compliment none the less.

Posted

hey guys, Thanks for all your contributions. i really appreciate this forum. Have we really been able to solve Tyler Moodys issue on ground? Thanks to Tonys expressiveness and the rest of the bunch. Truly, we should put alot other things first before SEX...Pure love, attention, regards, openess, building together, and every other sacrifice we can make for each other to compliment what we share...which makes the bond naturally compactible via sex, romance, and meaningful relationship that will last a lifetime....I want a man to spend the rest of my life with....not just fuck buddies!

Posted

gays/homosexuals are not the only group of people on earth that have sexual relations.. heterosexuals have just as much sex as everyone else..

like what has already been said the stereotypes need to end or overlooked.. males in general are sexual beings. when hetero males have sex it can be seen as a good thing or an accomplishment but when you have a hetero female who has sex she is a slut. why?

and then you see and hear a lot about homosexuals having a lot of sex with each other. again like what has been said before there are those in this world that like and or love sex and yes some might be sex addicts but when all is said and done it is just a stereotype (devil's advocate: or is it?).

also tv shows do not help but to rein*** people that gays have a lot of sex and that is all they think about. what is seen on tv, what you hear about from other people (whether it is about random people or close friends) that is just a small part of a larger picture. and then you can bring religion into the picture and it complicates it so much more. and the many different religions that are out there and the places even to this day where if you are suspected you can be killed. or the military where it is don't ask don't tell. and yes things might be changing but change is slow because people lack the ability to be open minded. and although not everyone is close minded not everyone is accepting..

and i apologize for how i am writing this. there a lot of tid bits and randomness to what i am typing. and although this might be one subject there are so many sub-subjects that need to be addressed before there can be one true answer.

Posted

Hay Tlyer, man you got gutes and im with you 100% . All most ever group you go in to has to talk about sex and ext. This is why the States we live in are not for us GLBT people and that we dont get all our rights like other people do. I hate to say it but I fill so low for being a member of gay.com, and that what the Goverment is looken for to find was to keep us and our pride and pride flag at the botton of the pole.

Posted

This is exactly why we cannot have marriage. We're never going to get marriage because of we are a guy and guy or a girl with a girl and that doesnt fit THEIR definition of marriage. We need to make our own traditions make our own community away from others and maybe theyll see that we are human. I mean even if it doesn't work itll show US what we are capable of. We have to thnk in terms of separation and see where that gets us cuz unless we take over the government itll still be corrupted with homophobic ideas. We have to be happy that we are gay and that that is a part of who we are thats the part of having PRIDE. We all have to expect that we cannot get acceptance or understanding from anyone and thats the only reason we can do better for gay generations to come. Also we need to stay together. There is so much we need to talk about but it has to be as a family because if we don't come together we cant save ourselves from anything or anyone at this point.

Posted

one word; spectacular....
very nice guys got some deep thinkers and apparently some rebells nice tony lol. I can see your guys point at being together on this.

Posted

guys,tell me one thing.why we should be proud for being gays and lesbians? homosexuality is not a choice but is a natural part of who we are.so what is there to be proud of? i personally feel that people are exaggerating things about gay community ,that's why people are looking at us in a disgusting way . being gay doesn't mean that we are all addicted to sex but the way they portray gays in the media is absurd.it sends completely wrong message to the whole society.all of my friends they think being gay means only sex and make fun of gay people.sex is a part of life but is is not life.everything depends on the way how we behave .if we can make the society understand then things will be better.but its a long journey to go. this journey cannot be completed by a single man but by the whole community .my comment is in pieces but i hope you guys understand what i am willing to say.thank you all.

Posted

I totally understand but at the same time there are other groups of people (such as black people) who celebrate their Pride of being black or whatever they might be and its the same thing they couldnt control the fact that they were going to be black but they can control their behaviors. All together I dont know aabout the whole celebrating thing I might have been on board before but now it seems like we want to come off as intimidating. And we also have to keep in mind that some homosexuals arent accepted in their own homes and that there are some kids being thrown out of their homes because their parents dont like that they are gay. It all needs to change and you all have good points but it seems we can never maneuver around the government. I dnt wanna start a war or anything because I love people but when other people are being hurt some possibly being innocent just naive at the same time it kills me to see.

Posted

I know a couple people who got thrown out of their houses for being gay or lesbian and that scared me to death with telling my parents, but they were accepting which made it all the more easier for me to cope with it. But truthfully what can the government do with us nothing really, its almost as though they set us aside from everyone else which can have its pros and cons...

Posted

I raise a red flag to separation from heterosexual individuals. I don't believe that would have as positive an impact as you may think. In fact, by getting closer and discussing matters with those around me I find a make a larger impact than ignoring their confusion as they had ignored asking the questions for *** of upsetting me.

Posted

Wait I dnt know how i didnt see that I keep talking about "help them understand, help them understand" yet I havent seen that moving closer will help more than total isolation.... dang you are good.... well if thats the case how might you handle someone who is sooooo mad that they just found out that their best friend or family member is gay? I just wonder....

Posted

My good friend Katu, always said in times like those "Build a bridge and get over it" for it seems to be the truth. Just because someone announces that they're gay, doesn't change who that person is. They just made a choice that they prefer the same sex over the opposite sex. You can't help who you fall in love with, albeit a man or woman. Mankind has been raised to view homosexuality as a sin. To get religion mixed into this heated debate, GOD has put us all on this planet for a reason. WE choose our own paths, he does not choose it for us. It took my own father a decade to get over the fact that his eldest son is a fruit. My mom, not so long. I am who I am and who I am. As for those in here who posts what they're into sexually, it's like follow the leader. They're articulate in what they so desire, seek, want etc. I'm quite used to viewing stuff like this, regardless of gay oriented sites, it's all the same thing. The sex phone lines ain't any different. When your looking for a mate, we all look for different things. Most sex ads or posts, they're looking for the Mr. Right-away. There seems to be an abundance of those. Finding a Mr. Right? This takes time and lots of it too.

Posted

I raise another red flag against Krystoffer against the statement: "They just made a choice that they prefer the same sex over the opposite sex." Personally I never recall getting a choice in my sexuality (and if I did I'd probably take the easy and cowardly choice of 'acceptable' sexuality). Maybe I'm just unfortunate that I wasn't offered. To me sexuality isn't a choice other than whether or not to chose to accept it or not (as there are those who are actually one sexuality to deny it and *** the more 'acceptable' choice upon themselves). Suffice it to say "You can't help who you fall in love with".
To answer a previous question, if someone is incredibly upset that someone they know is gay (be it family or not) the only way to deal with them is to let them get that frustration out (hopefully in a nondestructive manner). Until they do they'll never be rational enough to accept any new information and really digest it. That isn't to say they should be isolated. Instead, offer to listen to their point of view without giving yours until you feel they are ready to accept it. Soon they will learn to accept the fact that this person is who they are and haven't really changed. Even the very intolerant can become tolerant with knowledge to replace their hatred, ***, or confusion. :3 Hope all that helps.

Posted

there is sooooo much going on i don't know what to say.. everyone has a valid point..

sexuality is, in my opinion, not a choice.. if it was everyone would bisexual (no offense to those who are) bisexuals have the choice between same or opposite sex. and there are even people out there hetero or homo who do not except bisexuals?

i'm going to disagree with randy on letting the friend or family vent their frustrations out. it is not their place to be upset for something that is unchangeable. people are not upset because i am asian american and if they are i don't give 2 sh*ts. and it is the same if they do not accept the fact that i am gay and it is what it is plain and simple. if they cannot tolerate who you are, you should not tolerate their hate on you. and yes although some people need more time to accept the truth, some never will, and some need to lose what they have to know what they did was stupid for a lack of a better word. if you only accept that someone doesn't understand what does not need to be understood then how do you expect them to accept who you are?

and i am glad my friends and family accept who i am.. i'm glad my parents are not over religious trying to convert me into heterosexuality.. the whole idea i am a male and i need to love a female.. i don't think so.. lol..

in terms of separating ourselves from the community is not such a good idea if we want "society'" to get comfortable we have to stand firm. we have to show everyone that the sex and promiscuity is just a small part of a whole..like i said before everyone is human. most males are sexual whether they are hetero or homo. and even females are just as sexual if not more than males.

sadly homosexuals have a target if you will. the scapegoat to pick one. just like in the old days when females did not have any rights, when blacks were slaves, when native americans were near complete genocide, where religion was ***d upon people, where terrorists attack other nations because or different religion.. change takes time but change cannot occur if people do not try to change.. change cannot occur if people are not open minded.. change cannot occur if people sit back and wait for others to make a change.. sometimes the change has to start with you, me, a friend, a relative etc.. i mean just think if you can change one person and they can change another it would be like paying it forward and in this case it would be to educate society and in my opinion to get over themselves.. lol