Tired of Being Single - Love and Romance

Bek404

Posted

i know the feeling shelly but for me being alone would be worse

Posted

very true

damn our human nature to be attached to another person and being apart feels like the world is collapsing on you

Posted

Being alone is very hard especially when you are very afffectionate and like to give hugs and get them. I have lived in a very small city where finding another lesbian is hard. So I have been alone for a long time and I hate it. I would rather be cuddling and making love and having fun with someone special.

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

I have gone a transformation process throughout my Gay life, from being extremelly jealouse and insecure, sometimes due to my own issues or because the other party not communicating.
I have been accussed of being a control freak just for the fact that I care about the individual's well being (especially during the 7/7 bombs in London)
I have had open relationships where both go out and party, however, we came home together, and if one party wanted to go out alone (as in crusing) we agreed that as far as we were both safe, that was ok.
I had to understand Man nature and on top of that Gay Man nature where sex is available 24/7 if one wishes.
Today I understand that we both have to come from the same level, not socially, but with the same frame of mind for it to work. If one wants an open and the other party wants a closed relationship, it is just not going to work and better talk these things first before the heart gets involved.
Today, I am not looking for a Saint, or the Blue Prince, or Mr perfect, as I myself am none of that. I have to accept that we all have good and bad days, issues, etc, so a partner for me is not a Hero to sort out my life, but someone to walk the path of Life with me without recriminations but based upon extremelly good communication, respect and trust.
As I say these days, I know what we Gay men get up to. I've been in "the scene for 31 Years" the only thing I want is your (as the partner) well being. xxx

Posted

for being 22 ive had my share of relationships...maybe 2 serious long term ones tho and now im ready to settle down again and start a family...the club scene has gotten old fast tho its enjoyable everynow and then but i, too, ask my self when the right one will show up....so if any of yall are good ones ...im here waiting....lol

Posted

i have felt that way for a long time. I have spent a long time alone and have spent time talking to lots of lesbians just talking. It is hard finding someone to be you soul mate and share the same dreams and wants that you do. Believe me, its tough, but sometimes, those talks do venture into much more. I found a couple interesting talks getting more serious lately and it hit me hard.

Posted

I'm 24 and have had a total of oh.... 4 relationships.... 4.... that's it. And I have been single since April, it's driving me crazy, why doesn't anyone want me?

Posted

Well, that friendship I talked about went south to her ex., so I am back to looking again. I will miss her as her ex said she cant talk to me now.

Posted

@ chrystal i kno how u feel i get hit on by men all the time and women dont even take a second glance at me half the time....

somtimes i start thinkin is it somethin that im doin wrong.... im kinda at the end of my rope with this one at this point i'd just settle for a quick fling

Posted

i had that amd it was agony. My gf called again and said she still wants me, she is still working things out. I thought she broke my heart. We had connected so easily. I just thought we were going to be friends for a while and then we connected and she said she loved me and I knew I had been feeliing that way for a while. I love to hear her talk on and on and I would never be bored. She is intelligent, couragous, outragous, romantic, lovable, and genereous. She is a kind soul. She has me smitten