dont b a bitch! - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

im 16 im gay and im a FREAK! i want a man that will face fuck me and laugh at my tears! i want a man that will pound my ass into nothing ness! i want a man that will grab me by my hair and fuck the shit otta me! i want a man because kids are too much drama! if yuor under 18 then go away! i want a pedo. idc if iits a one night stand or a relationship. itll all b hush hush. is that to much to ask!

Posted

wow lol ok then...

Posted

That may be what you want,but what you NEED is psychiatric help.I'm a masochist but you're pushing it a bit don'tcha think?

Posted

just a little...

Posted

leave that boy alone if he wants all of that then thats what he wants.... do you like wen ppl talk about yall? seriously right now to the u.s. government we all need psychiatric help.... but thats not true is it.... let him be

Posted

yes concern not judgement...

Posted

wow....a pedo is what you want....shocking.

im lost for words.

Posted

Personally, I agree with Justin and Tony's words. Why we all tend to be judgemental and not really listen to people -especially the young ones- actively?

Most people start their blah blah blah following what society or laws say or just because they want to be agreed by the majority. But seriously guys: How many of you all listen to comments or advices that just don't appeal you? You guys just ignore them, don't you?

Why don't we start thinking a little and being a bit more sympathetic and really speak wisely and give actual useful advice? At the end, our words may be ignored and this guy will do whatever he wants to do no matter what we say if there is not something that really stimulate his brain cells and not just useless things like "dear god", "psychiatric help is what you NEED" or just "shocking"...

"Leave the boy alone"... "let him be". And if you won't let him alone, please don't be "judgemental", but supportive by listening to him and understanding why he might be looking for what he is and then share with him your point of view without prejudice and BB.

Thanks Tony and Justin for being brave and extern your opnions no matter how polemic they may be! =oD

Posted

You don't want to be with a man that is only attracted to children. Not only is it dangerous, but think of it this way; once you grow up, he'll leave you for another kid. Even if you say you just want a one night stand, I know you want more. Especially once you have that connection with someone. It draws you in, and when you're young, you mistake lust for love.