Looking to meet someone sexy and sweet ;) - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I live near boston, MA and can't find anyone! I am very discreet therefore no picture.. yet send me your email or something and we can chat. will gladly send pictures once i know you and maybe one day meet

Posted

Hope u can find that SOMEONE...
There's a lot of guys here that are sexy and sweet...

Posted

Here is a suggestion, do a Google search for Boston's Gay district. Key words could be Gay Community or Gay Clubs/bars. When I land my ass into new territory, unless I can find a business with a rainbow sticker or activate my Gaydar and find someone, I'll find an internet café and bring up Google and do a search. As for not having a photo, here's another tip, some will take bod shots. You can take a photo of your physique and if your head is showing, blur it out or crop image from the neck downwards. I've done it myself, mainly due to the day I took my bod shot image. I didn't like my looks but I was happy with the rest. But, that's me. When you do something like this, it's a tease... lol. It's food for thought. Do that Google search and you'll just never know, what you'll find. Cheers! =)

Posted

You're quite welcome, Vincent. Glad to help in any way. I only wish I was closer to you, for I'd help you out of your shorts! :P