guys from west midlands - Looking for LOVE!!!

Adam_Cowell

Adam_Cowell
Posted

hi anyone from the west midlands i live in coventry

Posted

Where is the west midlands exactly?

Adam_Cowell
Posted

well i love in coventry

Posted

West Midlands is only 30 minutes from birmingham, 2 hours from London Houston station and not far from lemington spa.

Anyway, I know exactly where Coventry is - I live on the outskirts over in Bedworth/Nuneaton way.

=]

Posted

I'm in Leicester & lovin it!

Posted

I guess thats east midlands really though, isn't it?

Adam_Cowell
Posted

yeah leicester is east midlands lol xx

Posted

Never was that good on geography! Either way, not far from coventry though! I love that huge statue of the angel at cov cathedral. That sticks in my mind about the place because it's so dramatic!

Posted

Aren't we just so funny with our ungiven names of sections in our countries. Here I live in the mid West Plains (Mid West of what I ask!) Some call it the high planes, yea and most of the people are high so I guess that fits. Chicago is broke up into speciall little barrios -- my favorite is Boiztown with all the rainbows. but there is also china town, the loop, the gold coast, north shore, lakeview and the list goes on. Every country has its reagions and cities have there barrios. I think it is kind of funny and kind of neat!

Posted

George always gotta comment on sumthin 8D lol...... but its nice that you're so involved..... shows you're kind.... but anyways what yall know bout some barrios.... indy is filled with em but you only got one street in indy that has rainbow flags on it I love that street