Keeping the Love Alive! - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ge****

Posted

I have been in a couple Long Term Relationships, and never lost a love that didn't hurt when it was over. But I see so many of my old friends today that have lasted 10+ so unhappy. They say that all the spice between the sheets is gone, and that they are playing around to fulfill there desires! So when you finally find that LOVE of your life, what is your plan to Keep the LOVE alive both personally and in between the sheets!

Posted

I don't really know george. I was in a 10 year relationship, all of it happy, till he caved in to peer pressure from his dad, who is a damn homophobic, so my bf turned straight, or so he says

Posted

I have had a couple of relationships, and the best way I found to keep the love alive was to keep very good comunication. When the comunication stopped, things grew tough. And for between the sheets, we used role playing. Sounds corney, but it turned out to be a lot of fun! I dont think it is the answer for everyone, but I sure did enjoy it. What broke me and the last one up was first the lack of comunication, and after that the sex fell off! He was much younger, so he strayed and found someone new! So it looks like fin-again begin-again!

Joachim_Andres
Posted

Im younger than u, so in the relations I´ve had until now, when sex is good everything goes well !

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yep George... I agree. Communication is probably THE most paramount aspect of maintaining a relationship. Without it we have to be mind readers and annoyances and resentments even can start stacking up.
As it is people can start to grow apart, but without good communication actually fissures in the relationship can begin to develop.

The other aspect is of course, to be able to ask for what we want, say what we don't want, etc. A lot of times people do not want to take those risks, which is really absurd when one stops to reflect upon that.

Posted

Yes, I have found that when the infatuation wears off, the sex begins to decline a bit. It is during those times when the sex is a bit on the low side that communication is so important. Just knowing that the love and feelings are still alive helps get through the tough spots!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

George tell me about this one...
How To keep the love live if our lovers away far from you?
Please Help???