Why is it so hard....... - Love and Romance

Veena_Putnam

Veena_Putnam
Posted

Why is it so hard to find someone to talk to about your dreams and fettishes? Its even harder to find someone to act out these things with! everyone deserves to have some fun and to have someone to talk to.

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

Just find people on the same page as you. not hard to find people to talk about the fetishes, especially if you are around more alternative fetish type people Finding someone who is willing to do it with you is different though. if everyone was fine with men there are plenty of them on Adult Friend Finder.

Instead of complaining lets share all our fetishes here.
I have no problem going first.

Posted

Well, once you have trust over your woman, you can tell her your dreams n fettishes. She could help out doing them to you, with you, to her. Otherwise, I don't find it really hard to find peoples to talk about that.

Veena_Putnam
Posted

I agree with Remrie, it is so hard to find someone who is willing to be apart of things. Ive searched high and low for someone. Like i keep telling another friend of mine "Quit looking, she'll come!" But its easier said then done. Even for someone who gives these same advice.

Veena_Putnam
Posted

Oooohhh, BTW Remrie, You start first with your fetish? I would like to see if my fetishes are as normal as everyone else's

Posted

Like the girl I love right now, I just asked her what kind of fetishes she had and answered almost right away. Soo I don't really get why it would be that hard to know.

Jeannine_Jara
Posted

If it makes yall happy I have a foot fetish!!!! lol

Posted

Sometimes, just finding a person to talk to about sharing a good story let alone a fetish is tough going. You are asking alot on a first time date. You are right out there on a limb.

Veena_Putnam
Posted

Im not looking to tell anyone on the first date. i wait till we are both comfortable around each other before i say anything. Im looking for friends and if something blossoms from there so be it. I have had friends before that talked to me about their same dreams and fetishes and have asked me about mine, when i tell them they always loose contact. Thats why i wonder why it is so hard...