Tell Me What You Think .! - Love and Romance

Posted

Words Are Spinning In My Head, I Don't Know Why I'm Holding Back, I should just tell her how Im feeling, but I don't wanna act a fool, I don't wanna look confused. So I keep It Locked Inside. Now this maybe Myfault, and its crazy because I am so good with advice like this for other people, but when It comes to myself My advice doesn't mean anything and it doesn't help. Guys I am In Love, but Its so much more confusing than that. I am in love with someone who is loving someone else. &Today Is their 1 year anniversary So I am just beyond crushed. She tells me she loves me, but I would be a fool to believe that! She tells me the situation she is in is Messed up but I don't believe that either. She tells me I am her back bone, and that without me she feels as though something is missing. She doesn't want to lose my love because its so true. I know most of you who may be reading this might be saying "Why Would I get involved with someone who already has a girlfriend", but thats not what happened. I didn't start talking to this girl until after their break up, about 3months after they broke up. And I picked up her heart and put it together, I fixed it and I also protected it, but I also fell in love while I was doing so. But thats not even the half of it, while we were together they got back together but I didn't find this out until around X-mas time of 2009 when I was over her house and I found a note the girl left saying she enjoyed spending X-mas with her blah blah blah. So I was hurt and I walked out. But True Love Forgives right? So thats what I did, I forgave her, and maybe thats my problem I keep forgiving her for breaking my heart, I keep forgiving her for walking out of my life, but I don't know whats Harder Holding On Or Letting Go. Either way The *** Is Inevitable. But They Say The Suffering Is Optional. But When You Make Someone your life, when they leave You Die. And I feel as the days go on I die. Its so hard. Because I want to walk out I just don't KNow how. Don't say I have to give it time because Its Been months and I still can't walk out. Don't say when Im ready I will walk out because I have been ready and I have tried, but when she runs to me, and calls me crying because she claims she hurt when I walk out, and all her friends and family call me telling me she is sorry. what do I do. Do I leave, change my numbers , stop checking emails. What Do I Do.!? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ! BE HONEST! I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH TRUST ME! YOU PROLLI WONT TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T ALREADY KNOW, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING. SO GUYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !

Posted

I think that you shouldn't make someone ur life to begin with. You share with someone ur life, true, but it doesn't mean she makes ur life at all. Soo as you share good things and bad things, you two know each other more and more over the time. Everyone have their defaults and qualities, but when you decieded to be with her, you accepted her for both of them. That is because you can't really change somebody completly, you can tell her how you feel about it, communication is a nice key. As you do right here, you try to get advices on what you should n could do. But because you made her ur everything, you feel lost and empty, is quite a big thing. I think a relationship would be the sharing of what two peoples do and soo, with communication to try to solve the lil parts where you can have hard times with, and put passion n loving into that. But then, you have to accept the fact that you have a life to live too, not only her had n have one. Walk out to the light of the day, and see for urself, where ur life is standing right now.

Posted

Life is to short. Don't waist your time! If she loves you and she's your back bone, she needs to be with you and only you! If not x to the next! There is true love, love should be happiness and not causing *** mami.

Posted

She is committed to someone else and she is not committed to you. Take a couple weeks away and see where you stand and get some fresh air and a new outlook honey. love is available and alot of people are looking for their soul mate.

Posted

Sweet Heart, I don't want you to be hurt, but that is what this is and going to be. You were a rebound for her. She may care about you, but I think she cares more about the fact that you are there. You fell in-love with her, but she doesn't feel the same way about you. She is now back with her girlfriend. If she left you for her and was seeing her behind your back, that is something to think about. Also, if she is saying she loves you, but she is with her, how do you think her girlfriend would feel about that. She is using and leading you both on. You need to cut your losses and find someone who can love you. You need to listen to your head, not your heart. I can tell that you are a wonderful, very loving woman. Anyone would be lucky to have you love them the way you love her. I am here for you whenever you need to talk sweety.

Posted

I didn't read everything but I did read most of it, because you never had her heart. She was using you for the moment. And the fact that when you two was together she went back with her ex and didn't tell you until latter means you never really mean that much in the first place. I have been through it tooooooooooo many times. Don't worry she is out there for you, you just have to wait for her.

Posted

And when I say she I don't mean the girl that broke your heart.

Posted

I Was in some what of a similar situation. I Was with my ex from 02-08 and she was with me and someone else the the last 4 years....I Just got tired of being her rag doll...its really just having the strength and saying enough......shes being selfish and only thinking if making herself happy and not considering your feelings