She used me....what do I do? - Love and Romance

Ch****

Posted

Well I dated my best friend and I thought we loved eachother...we made out all all that. But about a month ago, I went through a clinically depressed episode and scared her. I didn't mean to scare her, I just didn't kno what to do.

So in early April she told me she was uncomfortable with being romantic with me and she just wanted to be friends. She however assured that she still loved me and she always would. So I wasn't bothered by it.

Then in late May, she told me she probably never did love me. She said she was in the questioning before and she found out she was straight. She made out with me to only find out she's straight! She USED me for her bi-curious experiment!!! I'm so confused and hurt. I want to continue being friends with her...but it hurts so much. What should I do?

Posted

bitch her out on it. really. the same exact thing happened to me and I still regret being so nice to her about it, plus she cheated on me with a guy. say straight-up what's on your mind.

Posted

some times that happens to a lot of us when it is the first time for both or one of us. Chalki it up for a straight experience and reguard it as having sex with a straight woman and never do that again. Stick with a lesbian who knows she wants to be with woman. Straight woman just want to play, experience it , or be non-commmittal about the whole thing which only leads to heart heart-break.. I know, been there, done that.

Posted

I have told her how I felt....she isn't bothered at all by it. To her, she did nothing wrong.

Posted

this is why i am so incredibly careful about the bi curious. weird shit can happen very easily. if i'm interested at all i ask a lot of questions in emails. really though the easiest thing for me is to just stay away from them. when you two first hooked up how did she identify herself to you? it's possible that she was honestly confused, and just figured out girls weren't for her. i try to make sure i know exactly where a girl is coming from before i even think about doing anything. i'm sorry you went through this. ***, unfortunately, is a part of life

Posted

I did ask her A LOT of questions in emails about how she actually felt about me. She said things like "I'll always love you! No one is better than you!" or "No guy would ever love me as much as you!". She told me she was sure she was bi. I did ask her a few times if she was sure, she answered with a simple "Bi people don't have to like both genders equally." but I still wasn't sure.

Posted

I was the first girl she was ever with...the first girl she ever kissed...the first girl she ever THOUGHT about being with. I agree she never should have told me she loved me. I thought she was serious, when I said I loved her...I meant it!!!

Posted

Not really, I've liked other girls but never had a relationship like I had with her.

Posted

To be honest, I think I'm bi. However, I've never been with a guy. I've liked guys but I just don't like the idea being with one. I've only been with girls which I prefer.

Posted

i think you can be friends with guy and even admire their bodies, but you dont have to be sexually interested in them. I have a daughter, no laugter at how I fingured all of that drama out, any way she is straight, and she and I talk about guys with great bods. But I allso get my digs in for women, cos it wouldnt be me if I didnt. She is very open-minded and she does her own thing. She is so cool.

Posted

I understand that. I just don't like the idea of myself having a relationship with men....it just doesn't seem like me.

Posted

dont do it. I just did it. It wasnt right. For heavens sake, I made a mistake by being with a man, but made a great daughter Have a great life with the woman of your dreams. The world is your oyster, she is out there. I have to find mine, too When I do, I plan or torturing her with all kinds of love

Posted

Don't take it to heart, if you still want to be friends give it some time and i'm sure you'll work it out. from the sounds of it you both are young and still trying to find your own sexual identities. and trust me not many people are lucky and just know they are a certain one. I mean one of my close friends went through years and years of being straight then one day she fell madly in love with another women, they're getting married soon. anyway, i guess what i'm trying to say is that try not to take it to heart, it's not your fault because obviously she didn't know who she was.

Posted

It would be extremely hard to be her friend...she hates me....

Posted

After I went through my clinical depressed episode, she said I was different but it was bad. I actually improved. I've never felt so alive! She thinks I'm too different, and she feels uncomfortable around me. And so, she hates me.

Posted

give it time if the friendship meant anything to her then she might come round.

Posted

I guess, but she is a VERY stubborn and has a anger management issue. It's almost like she enjoys other people being as miserable as she is.

Posted

I think some people have problems dealing with people who get depressed. But sometimes those people who get depressed and cope with their disease and learn to live with themselves and and how to handle the rough times and get around the signals can find themselves doing pretty well. Also, last time when I was on, I need to change my mind my daughter, she has been stealing from me and took all my money this month and left my broke for her fix. Yes, she has found herself in ***. I dont know how to deal with any of this. I feel violated. Any suggestions?

Posted

That's sad, sorry I'd have no idea what to do if that were to happen to me

Posted

Heyy girll!
Well yu should tell her she did do something wrong.
She used yu for her bi-curious experiment!
Yur not a guiney pig to tell what straight love and whats not...
Sorry im a lil BLOWN . But I say it as i see it. in other words im blunt.
Anyways ive had several breakdowns myself.
Its not fun. but i totally agreed with Teri Baker when she said about learning too cope. but find different ways too handle yurself and around others. yur too young too dwel on one relationship... There are several other fish out in the sea.... Go catch a shark if yu have too. jk. Lifes too short too be spent on the past... And girrl let me tell yu.. im bipolar nd ADHD! And i still found one that loves mee for mee. There are no return policy's..,. So trust me there someone put there for yu! (: Put a Smile NOT a frown! ((;