cocks - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Cocks mmmmmm love everyone of them

Posted

love going to sleep withit in my mouth and waking up with it still there then all that cum running down my throat

Posted

So all this talk about cock who got some lol. Cos i wish i was lol

Posted

I had to resort to masturbation. Couldn't fins a man at a momebt's notice!

Uwe_Krietsch
Posted

bin ich einer Meinung finde schwanze auch sehr schön an zu gucken ok

Robert_Connors
Posted

yea so whow is gettin it ? couse I ain't LOL have to jerk off all the time ,not that that isn't fun but isn't the same I am a horny bitch all the time. I need cockkkkk

Posted

I have to say I love cock too and sucking on them..But then agian I have had the same one for 23 years now and love all 8 in of it..

Posted

you boys are lucky...ive only sucked one cock but he and i arent seeing each other so now i'm all lonely!

Robert_Connors
Posted

u lucky Michael I just got seperated a few months ago we didn't have sex so was like I was single the last few years anyway :-(

Posted

there is nothing in the world than a cock cumming in your mouth,ilove it every chance i get,mostly every day

Posted

I love big cock but i hate cum if i could have a big cock that does not cum i would be happy lol

Matthew_Graydon
Posted

i love big cock any one wann fuck me hard if u do
add me
i love to swallow all that warm milk out of that bell end

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

8.5 x 5. 5c matthew, you can drink me dry.

Posted

Cocks are awesome! I love them. I fantasize about them every night. I love to play with mine, almost addicted to it :P There is nothing sexier on a mans body then his cock.

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Ray or his sexy ass am an ass man I love man ass then his dick but look @ the ass first LOL

Posted

Mmmmm I look at buns and packages!

Posted

I agree with Ray,Love cocks,big,small,long,short,as long as they have cum,I love them,I also love to suck a mans ass,lick his balls and everything else

Robert_Connors
Posted

i love eating a mans ass really good shove my face in there for hours yummy yummy

Posted

Damm that sounds HOT @Robert

Posted

Mon., May 9th, 11, 20:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Call Me a Cock Sucker or What Ever. Its Just That I Like to B on My Knees in Front of a Gut With a "Hard On" and Finish Him Off as Such. Guess Its That Its a Real Turn On Being On My Knees in Front of Naked Guys etc.
Trust Its OK,
Tnx,
Operater.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

I can’t get enough cock and cum . 

Posted

I love  musty Damp balls that you have to kill the cock off of like a piece of tape. The smell and the taste is immediate sexual Arousal. My other love is a little fem Or lady boy cock. Perfect for my mouth

• 4 weeks later...