Tell me... - Love and Romance

Le****

Posted

If you could pick one word and one word only to describe what matters the most to you in a partner what would it be?

I would have to choose integrity

Posted

Most definitely trust....without that there's no relationship

Posted

understanding...that embodies every aspect of a relationship for me....

Posted

Proactive I guess would be the word because we all make mistakes in life and we all know it's how we respond to it that makes the difference. I love the little things my partner does, actions they take to really show me they care.

Posted

i just thought i'd ask everyone complains that they can't find a good spouse but how many people really think about what qualitys they need and are looking for.... just something to think about

Posted

Caring...
Pat is one of the most caring people I have ever met, ALOT of people would've run away by now, he came into the relationship knowing full well that I could/will get very sick and he would be ***d to watch me die... I *** I won't grow old with him, as I am already very ill and rely on him for ALoT of things... he does the best he can and is by my side whenever he can be...bleh!!

Posted

@ Hollie: I love your share andd I'm very happy for you! God bless**

Posted

independent. i don't want her to make me the main reason shes happy, she's gotta have her own life in addition to me

Posted

*frowns* I don't believe in "god"...but thanks anways....
everyone always says I found the best guy for me...I know I did, he found me when everything was very dark, showed me the light and now he is still here watching me get worse...*frowns rubbing her forehead*
the funny thing was i wasn't even looking for a boyfriend, I REALLY wanted a girlfriend....
I guess the reason I am here now is I still want a girlfriend, I had one last summer, but we were still are in two different worlds, so it didn't work out...
ugh!! I don't know if I am making any sense and I am possibly off topic...UGH1 sorry I'm a biut medicated

Posted

*deep breath* You made perfect sense. My God is something or someone I guess that I found through the hard times I've been through. Like I'm an alcoholic. In Alcoholics Anonymous we believe in spirituality. Religion is for people that don't want to go to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there... Don't get too worked up on it. Basically, I was saying you'll be in my prayers. You may not pray and you may not believe it but I do. Do you believe magic? Cuz sometimes when I reallly want something or something for someone ((and I was touched by your story like I'm not even kidding it made me cry)) and i really want you to get better. Mind if I ask what's wrong??

Posted

OH LO SIENTO I didn't finish my thought about magic... Sooo I was gonna say sometimes when I realllly want something I do a magjic dance/meditation with music haha neway I believe in God and I believe in heavenly magic. Some people think it's contradictory haha it is but then again I'm not the straightest arrow either.

Posted

i'm just not a big fan of religion

Posted

I just don't get how cute girls can be single... =/

Posted

@ Chryselle: me either!

Posted

Sorry but I don't believe I'm spiritual because I've been to hell - wow what a statement.

Hollie, I'm glad you found someone. My partner died when she (and I I guess) were quite young, but I still committed everything to her and she still gave all she had, even when it was incredibly difficult for her. And all she had may not have seemed like much to an outsider, but to me and knowing how unwell she was, I knew it was so very much and it was so precious. So don't forget yourself in the equation - that you can return whatever you do is really special as well.

Posted

cute girls wind up being single when they give their heart to sombody who doesn't care. and then they wind up deciding being single is bettter untill somone can prove otherwise

Posted

sorry i'm a little er and still just getting over the last of one hell of a relationship. no really. one HELL of a relationship.

anyway, spiritualism is still a type of religion. but it's not one set in stone like more common ones are. it still has structure, and it is what it is, but to me personally it's alot more down to earth.

Posted

I believe I am religious at times and spiritual at other times. I think there's a time for everything.
The statement I made earlier I was just saying what a lot of people in AA say. It makes sense to a lot of us because like Leah said spiritualism is less structured. AA is for all types of people: creed, nationality, or sexuality whether it's guys, girls, transgendered, or ***s, or any other.
Leah, OMG what u said about cute girls being single cuz they gaves their heart to somebody who doesnt care........I might be a bit cynical but that's cuz of the last relationship I was in too. I totally get you.

Posted

You may have you been saying what a lot of people (you know) in AA say, Kathryn, but it's really over-generalising. There's more people who are spiritual than there are in AA. I'm sorry, I was quite offended to be told I'm spiritual because I've been to hell. Maybe next time you type it you could add to the end, "or at least that's what we say in AA".

Posted

Alrite. I apologize for offending you. It's supposed to be kind of a compliment to spirituality tho, like it brought me out of bad times.