Your body is not a temple. Its an amusement park. Enjoy the ride! - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

If your prone to coasting through life, then I guess you enjoy the kiddie rides. I however, am a more of a risk taker. When I threw open my closet doors, some 17+ years ago, I made myself a promise, never to judge, look like I was disgusted nor shocked at anything pertaining to gay life, gay sex or the gay community. Granted, I have explored, tested, rode out and tasted, many aspects of gayness. I was able to make my own decisions, pick my own path and most of all, never looked back nor regretted anything I exposed myself too. 17+ years later, I find myself more educated than going to school. What I've learned ain't found in no text book, classroom or tutor. You could say, I jumped on one of the wildest rides possible! I can now look at many sides of the gay male community and at times, I can proudly say "been there, done that" and smile. I chuckle at the little flits who are clueless and can't comprehend why, to me, I think "yep, closed minded, what a shame." But then again, we're all individuals with our own thoughts and we each have chosen our own paths to follow. I was the only gay in my family and the 2nd in my families tree. I however, was the outspoken one. I delved into some pretty weird shit, did things to my body that would make the average homo squirm. My body was my amusement park and oh yeah, I'm still enjoying the ride. Granted, time doesn't run backwards and even if it did, would I do it all over again and change things? Yes and no. I'm quite happy with what I've learned, experienced, explored and felt. Now to find me a bloke who's just as open minded and comfortable in his own skin, would definitely make my ride quite enjoyable for two.

Posted

lol well i agree with what u have to say! haha

Posted

This is a nice discussion I think. I'm kinda chuckle on your headline. Oh yeah. Amusement park it is where others can take a ride and take off when they're full. haha. Enjoy life to it's fullest!!!

Posted

I guess an amusement park is better than a water park...

Posted

For some Jeff (thank heaven's not me) a water-park is an amusement park. I'd rather take a wild ride over a wet ride any day! Leo, so you know, my title line came from a quote sent to me, by a friend in an email. I've used the very same one for my windows live tag line. This is one of several. Stay tuned, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of a few.

Posted

I've always avoided those wild rides, I am more of a bumper cars kind of guy.

Posted

Metaphorically speaking (of course), Bumper Cars can be a hoot. Pending on who's behind you or, in front. Either way, the ride could be quite enjoyable! =)