"The X" - Love and Romance

Posted

Let me be honest my X was the first woman I've dated. She's a stud and let me tell you she dragged me down through there more then once or twice. She was very controling and violent! I loved this girl with all of me and everybody knew it. I never stepped out on her or anything I always treated her the way I would want to be treated anyway bitch had it GOOOOD. Me and her did the back and forth thing. She would move out go back to her city and then months later I would allow her to come back. All together we had 5 kids one of the kids is a toddler that she helped me raise. I meant my X when I was like 2 to 3 months pregnet....Anyway she hit me up a few days ago saying she missed me and she has changed and all that SHIT. I had to tell her that I wasn't doing this any more the back and forth the hurt.....I just can't do it we had a looong converstation and I'm not going to lie I miss her sometimes but I don't miss the BULLSHYTI dont miss me hurting and crying and being unhappy. The shit kinda got to me because she doesn't really show her feelings infact I call her heartless.....but she started crying telling me she can't let go and that she knows she fucks up but shes ready.....It started to hurt me hearing her like that but at the same time I'm thinking about the long ass river of tears I have shade over her.....I know this chick is no ggod for me and I did tell her NO but why the fuck do I feel so bad about it???????? After all the drama bullshyt I have gone through.......I know that the whole dating thing is diffcult for me! I feel like I don't know how to do this shit....I know I want to be with woman but at the same time I feel like I don't know what im doing when it comes to dating????

Posted

damn lol ur gf sound like me when u said she doesnt show her feelings pleny of people called me heartless before LOL but anyway i know how u feeling girl u dont miss the bullshit but u do miss her and ur not ready to let go yet or watever i know the dating thing is gonna be scary because u been with her so long and ur like a new fish in water but what i say try it out even if u dont know how to do it u'll meet someone again and hopefully the next one u meet u have no doubt that she is the one

Posted

hey I understand you....been with mine for 9.5 yrs and that bitch just kept on decieving me. stole from me, lied to me about alot of shit and cheated on me. then begged me to forgive her. I did but that just meant to her that she got away with what she did. She was violent, and bipolar as hell. No more of that for me. I quit pitying her ass and listeing to her sob stories. I mean after 5 damn yrs of counseling shouldn't there be SOME improvement in a person and how they deal with others? I think so. she goes to be the center of attention for a few minutes and vent now. That is it. I mean if I was her counselor after all this time I would be like yea yea heard this before. yawn oh hey my next appt in due gotta wrap this up. LMAO I mean for real. She is a cold hearted bitch and nothing will ever change that about her.

Posted

it's hard letting someone go that's been a part of your life for so long, I know, but you've already made step one, realizing this girl wasn't right for you. I believe there's someone out there for everyone, just look at it this way, now you know what you DONT need in a relationship don't worry and don't give up, it may seem hard at first, goin back to the dating scene, just give it a lil while, the right one will come no worries hun

Posted

Well I am being very picky this time around. I have never met anyone in my life like my ex. That is just not normal at all. There is no remorse for the crap she does either. Who does that? It is very strange behavior and just really freaky to me how you can just take advantage like that of everyone you meet and not care at all that you just made another enemy or hurt someone really bad. Its a damn shame......but like her ex called lol A tragic comedy about to unfold.... lmao she wasn't lying and it is in her face now. hahahaha she is getting what she deserves and no one is coming to her aid this time. Her own family doesn't trust her and they are just like her. Every damn one of them. Even her father is like that. Good Riddens to bad rubbish......

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I know how you feel.My x really F...my head up.it will be along time before i get into another one.

Posted

I can get the whole F-ing with the head thing. I had an ex that told me what a great life we would have in Arkansas.. That turned out to be B.S, and in the end I found out she was with my best friend the last 8 months of our relationship.. Now I found myself interested in a girl in Canada.. -_- Now that didn't work and my brain is all F-ed up again.. Just my luck.. Lol. I need a good girl. Haha.. Anyone know a good girl?