Foreplay or Freestyle - Love and Romance

Posted

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OMG man the rude gal is back from her little adventure lol. I've done some things i never don't before and guess what i like it lol! So I'm back again with another discussion for the ladies, cuz you know i miss and love ya'll except for Crystal she's a jerkface lol nah jus kiddin Crystal! But anyway i wanna knw something how do you get it on? Do you follow steps of foreplay or jus freestyle it like a rhyme?

I'm a freestylers myself i just can't plan out ever moment of being intimate with you I just go with the flow maybe thats how we end up in the places and positions we end up with lol! I never knw when or where i wanna f*ck but i knw i wanna get it on and the world is my bedroom we can do it anywhere and everywhere. Cuz i don't have time to figure out how to get you wetter i just do it man!
Its all me baby i get panies wet Now Roger that! LMAO

So which are you Freestyler or Foreplayer

Posted

LOL freak off Sammie xP i'm a freestyler i goes with the flow i'm to busy fucking to plan anything =/ besides i dont see the fun in planing plans dont always work out any way xD but man i do love foreplay nothing better than a tease who knows what shes doing

Posted

*hugs sammie* we missy you tooo!

yeah i agree with crystal, i don't get why people plan it just kid of, well, ruins it cause than you'd know what to expect and than there's no surprise and that's on of the best parts, especially when there's blind folds and hand cuffs and... crystal room now!

Posted

I am definately a freestyler who loves foreplay. I don't plan anything most of the time. Unless the collar s on the bed n I no what time that s r she knows whattime it is. The good old missionary position s wAy out f style. Go with the flow n u will b amazed what happens. Do it everywhere n ur house n outdoors. Spontanaity s what it's all about. Good topic Sammie

Posted

*hugs back Lea*
sups chicas?

I agree with ya Boi, unpredictibility is my speciality but I do enjoy foreplay but mostly imma a hardcore freestyler. But babygirl likes to give foreplay and i can't argue with that! Primal instincts is how i get down lol!

Posted

Actually i when im done i do my special she's "TILT" dance why speak when you can bust a move on her lol!

I creep like the Bandit and speak like a Romeo i pull down ur panies and play in your Cheeri O. Make you my bitch while i ride like a rodeo. Watch ur man bust as i hit ur Hi Ho Cherry O!

Yeah spank dat monkey lol! Cuz i got me some B.A.P.E LOL