help me - Looking for LOVE!!!

Mi****

Posted

hi im Egyptian gay 22y-old and looking 4 love with up35 men

Posted

Well first you have to place a photo so people can see who you are and write something more that what do you spect from the special person that you are looking for

Posted

Yeppers, my name is John, may we have your name here, it's safe and I will not bite.

Posted

Spectacular observation Josh! Any 22 year old would do well to post his photo. And if for some reason you have trouble obtaining a photo, at least write a good description of yourself. This requires introspection, self awareness, and perhaps a little creative writing. You could also provide a written description of your physical appearance. Tell us about your best features!

• 1 month later...
Posted

"A photo so people can see WHO you are"?? Geesh!!!!

You don't show 'who' you are with a pic! Second, many, MANY people all over the Internet post photos of others different to themselves so you NEVER can be sure if the picture actually corresponds to the real person behind the profile. Of course, I agree a real picture of the profiler helps, but it will NEVER show WHO he/she REALLY is.

Mickey Mouse, you can post a photo of yourself if you want. But if you don't feel comfortable doing it or simply you don't have one, you don't have to do it. You can always email as many pictures of yourself as you want if you trust the person who is interested in really getting to know you and not only in your looks or your body. I am sending you a friend request, in case you are interested in talking and start getting to know each other better.

"Physical appearance"? "Best features"? GEEESH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &gt=o(

Posted

I thought this group was "Looking for LOVE!!!" and not "Looking for a body to FUCK!!!" Besides, I thought the gay "comunity" was a little more considered and showed a bit more manners without making fun of those foreign members of 'our community' doing their best to communicate in English! What's wrong with you people??

Well... after that stupid Sente Bill 1070 here in Arizona what could we expect? *sigh* After all, I am not more than another 'dirty Mexican' here! &gt=o/

Posted

Hey, I would never say that about you or anyone Rafael! And I do understand your comments. But I also understand theirs, trying to take someone with a screan name like mickey mouse serious. I think they are just trying to get the member to be a bit more real in a group called "Looking For Love". Nothing agains you nor mickey mouse!
Facts are if you have a very realistic looking picture of you and it is really you, we can usualy tell. The Pic should go along with your on-line personality. With out a pic, people are less likely to take you seriously. Love and Peace to all.

Posted

Thank heavens for an over sized spot, to upload and change ones own personal images! I'm not a perfect 10 (thank heavens), I haven't cracked a lens and I don't dust my images. What you see, is what you get. Some of my personal pix are dated too. I've learned (and read), that profiles get a faster response, when you post your picture. Blank photo's will (at times) get over looked or ignored. Dallas was correct in stating, posting a description of yourself helps those looking in and will at times spark the interest of those who have a good imagination. I for one, am very visual and I prefer those men in here, to have a profile image of themselves, preferably current. The rest of their profile is the icing on their cake! =)

Posted

mmm Cake, if it is devils food! lol Wait we were talking about mickey mouse and profile pics, Well maybe with a little imagination it could be devils food! I LOL at some of the profile pics I see in here -- having seen them in mags, videos, or pic share sites! Do they really think everyone is that dumb! LOL
This is a social website that is geared to the LGBT community, if someone finds you on here, it is almost a gaurentee that they are part of it!