Eating Pussy - Love and Romance

Posted

Hay aaryon I Agree when did this become a personal chat page. I posted this info for conversations on eating pussy. All u 2 have 2 say s cute but very uninformative to Women who wanna no about earn pussy

Posted

well goodness.. Didn't realize this "discussion" was just about that.. If you wanted it to be just about that.. you should have said something sooner..

Posted

It's Arryn. hehe.
Well see.. the thing is most of this discussions go off topic. I normally don't say anything but..... There are plenty of other discussions that Crystal fools around in I just think some should remain for serious talk on the stated topic.
I know I'm not a Mod or anything, I'm just a member of Gays.com trying to assist people as best as I can.

Posted

It's Arryn. hehe.
Well see.. the thing is most of this discussions go off topic. I normally don't say anything but..... There are plenty of other discussions that Crystal fools around in I just think some should remain for serious talk on the stated topic.
I know I'm not a Mod or anything, I'm just a member of Gays.com trying to assist people as best as I can.

Posted

well really honestly thats only how the topics stay alive seriously they go dead but we can always go back to topic i mean i'm still talking about sex basically now arent i? eatting pussy is apart of sex and it seems no one has any other info to put up if so they would have done it already =3 and basically by what BOI wrote is really all that needs to be said we already had the topic anyway and it died did it not?

Posted

No actually it didn't die. I think your taking this a bit too personal. Is it to much to ask that a few of the discussions be saved for there actually topics instead of eating cookies and and making sexual puns? I don'tthink so.
The thing is a few of you do it in every discussion you go into and its slightly irritating. I'm not saying don't fool around in all of them, just pick a few and stick to it......With the nontopic stuff i mean

Posted

Alrigth Boi

High Five

Now that was worth reading now all i can think about my first giving and receiving my first licks makes me giggle cuz the first time i licked the pink lady i just naturally took to it like a fish to water (no pun intended) and the girl was running from me cuz she said i was too good and ask me if i was sure if this was the first time i done that and i said yeah lol! She was so sweet mmm..... The first time i received it i thought i heard the choir singing man i came right in her mouth she was way better than i expected had me walking like i rode a horse all day my clit was so big it was like a little cock lol and fuck panies them bitches been soaked lol!

Good show Boi
Respect
Romeo

Posted

Grr just forget it. Post whatever the heck you want.

Posted

hay arryn,
good fight with the girls. you'll learn you never win with a fem. they are always right. so dealing with femtatstic women also s an art. i love all of you fems to death. will always love fems. but understanding them is a whole other planet
peace arryn dont give up so easily
BOI

Posted

ok. I totally agree with Arryn. The one thing I dont like about discussions is when a few people click and the get off on a tangent. I totally understand. however, thats the internet.... Thats how it always has been and always will be. There is no stopping human interactions. Then what boi said about not understanding the femme... I can back that up. Basically, we as dykes, are like the male species. We will NEVER ever figure out a woman. We will have a better understanding than an actual man seeing as though we are women ourselves. Nevertheless, every woman is different in every irratating, indiscribible yet wonderful and loving shape and form. Just don't fight. choose your words carefully however, dont give up so easily.

For the sake of the topic:
My experiences are limited however, eating vag isnt rocket science and like Crystal said, Boi did run down the basics. If you do that, it will make her wild. Then after that its kind of "you need to experience it yourself" kind of thing. This post wasnt made to give you a step by step tutorial for every girl and every time you have sex. Like I said eariler, every girl is different, you need to find what that girl likes. some girls are kinky and some just want to make "love". Some are squirters and loud... others, dont say a thing. Sometimes you want the loud ones just to know that you are doing something right. Being with a quiet one can be dangerous, You wont know when she is cumming/orgasming. haha All I'm saying you need to go out and do it yourself. Go have some fun with it.

:]

Tiffany_Saldivar
Posted

smh...thing that sucks is i can give orgasms. i can give multiple orgasms and they look like they are really amazing and feel great. sadly i wouldnt know. No one has been able to make me cum. many have tried. all have failed. its weird.

Posted

lmfao i'm a fem BOI? wow most people call me butch LOL i dont see myself either way i just see myself as Crystal but i do agree with you on the fem thing u do have to know how to deal with them and it is a real challenge but dont give for some reason they do always think there right but thats women in general LOL

Posted

I don't always think I am right.. and I don't consider myself a true fem.. I'm just Brie.. : p

Posted

Sorry Cassie u were sounding like a boi, any way femtastic comments u go girls

Posted

So Brie top r bottom r switch hitter lmfao

Posted

Crystal, we don't see all of you in your photo and you have a femme face so we assumed. but anyways, Yeah, you two say you see your self as YOU right? Well I am sure everyone of us that don't get caught up in the stereotypes can say that for themselves as well. I do the same thing. I don't really think of myself as a dyke... yet OTHER PEOPLE see me as one because of the way I dress and act and what I like. haha yeah Girls need to be right for some reason. That's just their brains. haha and Brie you say that now but I am sure if you and I got into a real argument you would want to be right and the same for me. haha There is no hiding it.

Posted

I am willing to be both.. I don't mind being the bottom.. I don't mind being the top. Either is fine with me as long as I am with a beautiful female.. XD Yeah I like to win an argument.. If I am actually right.. Lol Cassie.. Yeah I guess you are right.. Most females maybe all females like to win fights.. No matter what they Identify as.

Posted

i am a top and glad to b. u see when i came out u were either butch or fem.i am talking about the 70's. most of you weren't even a twinkle in your daddies dick when i came out.
i agree with you cassie most fems like to b right. don't know anything about being a switch hitter. i am touchable. very touchable. but if i put on a dress i would just feel like a drag queen. yea a few years ago my friends dressed me up as a woman for hollaween. anyway you all are good people and i am glad to meet all of you. keep eating pussy women.

Posted

Psh yeah I know I am right. haha jkjk

Posted

whew! All that pussy licking talk still gets me excited..i cant help since i like to please my women by befriending their heavenly pussy...too bad i cant find some one right this moment..lol

• 2 months later...