peace in my sleep - Love and Romance

Posted

I suffer from insomnia really bad. Every night I sit awake and I can hear my roommates sleeping. I find myself almost mad at them. But last night I was lying in my bed reading when there was a slight knock at my door. It being 3am, I thought something was wrong. Instead it was Ally, She never said a word. She just undressed herself, then me. Crawled under the covers turned out the light, and held onto me. The next thing I knew the sun was rising. She still hasn't mentioned it to me. And I'm still to stund to bring it up. A womans body comforts me. It was great!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

omg that was sooo cute ^.^
i totaly understand i can't stand not sleeping with someone or something. so i still with with my teddy well he's like a body pillow but i can't sleep without him and if i'm at a friends i have to sleep with someone (had like all guy friends) or i'd have to hug onto a pillow

Posted

awww i'm sorry but this is soo fucking adorable! LOL i can sleep by myself never really had a problem with it but then again i never stayed long enough to snuggle LOL damn xD thats kinda mess up when i think about it

Posted

don't worry i'll be snuggled in with ya when i get there. so than you can find out. but if i wake on the floor your sleeping on the floor the next night with bruises