DON'T KNO WUT 2 DO? - Love and Romance

Je****

Posted

I HAVE THIZ X GURL AND I LOVED HER WIT ALL MY HEART BUT HER X MAN TEXT ME ON MYSPACE AND TOLD ME HE WUZ FUCKIN HER THA WHOLE TYME WE WUZ 2GETHER SO I BROKE UP WIT HER AND NOW SHE'Z TELLIN ME THAT SHE WASN'T FUCKIN HIM AND SHE SWORE AND EVERYTHING THAT SHE WASN'T AND SHE APOLOGIZE 4 HURTIN ME BUT I'M STILL IN LOVE WIT HER SO WUT SHOULD I DO?

Posted

i kinda went through the same thing with my gf.... she went to myspace saw some mgs she thought that i was talkin to this guy beyond myspace... in the end we fought all weekend and came down to me deleting myspace to save the drama... if you believe deep down in your heart that she didnt cheat on u then i would give her a secound chance... u have to ask your self is she a cheater...?? and if you love her as much as you do u really want to make it work then work it out with her... im thinkin the ex is just jealous for the fact you have his girl and u can make her more happy then he ever did... all i will say is fall your heart.. i just think her ex is just trying to start shit between you too..

Posted

Shelly is right, Jewel. If you believe that she wasnt cheating or that nothing like that will ever happen again..then take her back. Whats the worst that can happen if you follow love anyway...you end up getting hurt..but that will always heal.

Posted

yeah i agree with u both i really do think he is trying to start some shit between both of u he must dont like see u two both happy and in love Follow what u think is right and best to do in this situitation

Posted

oh i'll give her anotha chance cuz she iz my world and i really do luv her.ok thank ya'll 4 everythin i appreciate it so how iz everybody doin