is she worth it.? - Love and Romance

Katie_O'brien

Katie_O'brien
Posted

okay well im Katie. :]
and im in love with this girl [Courtney].
we were friends for ever. and she was dating this chic. [Lexi].
and they were together for 5 months i guess. and one night court asks me out while she's still with Lexi. of course i say yes. and i ask what about Lexi.? she says i love her but im not in love with her. so school come the next day. and she's still all over lexi. a month later she breaks up with her. [finally.!] than 2 days later she gets with another girl. [casandra.] and about 2 weeks later i finally say sometihing. we broke up. about a month later [now.] she's still leading me on. were still best friends. everytime i start liking a girl she gets mad. saying im not supposed to. and sometime she's all over me. . . . what should i do.?

Posted

Damn.. In my opinion hun, she aint worth it. She probably messin wid chur mind. Why she gettin mad if she doin the same thing? She was wid someone else while being wid yu, twice.

Posted

Damn.. In my opinion hun, she aint worth it. She probably messin wid chur mind. Why she gettin mad if she doin the same thing? She was wid someone else while being wid yu, twice.

Posted

hm shes ur bestfriend and for me if i was in this situation, its either going to be together or just friends. if she is getting with other people and dating more than 1 person at once, id feel hurt all the time cause they arent going to choose me over the other person. its always like will she keep doing this, and who knows if she will but i wouldnt want to lose her. i dont know if i can be much help but i have someone i care about a lot but being friends with her is all i can do. its always going to be maybe or what if for me and im still hoping, waiting for it all to come true.

you know whats best for yourself and talking it out would always be a good idea. the advice you will give to others about this may be the advice u want.

Posted

wow! This is quite weird! U were dating courtney while she was dating lexi then courtney got with casandra which casandra was with me! Hmmm.... all honesty hun courtney is not worth it she cheats on everyone i have known of her since 10th grade year shes friend with casandra and i have been with casandra off and on for about 2 years! this is my opinion but i dont think courtney will ever be one to just settle down! If you need to talk i am here k!!

Posted

you know i went through something kind of like this with my ex named ashley. and i had to make a choice. sometimes people get conflicted and they love many people and cant decide. and it sounds like this is whats happening with Courtney. i think you need to make her decide though who she really loves more. because with most people when they think there going to loose that person they make that right choice. you have got to decided if loving her and her not loving you back is worth the ***. my advice is that you talk to her heart to heart and say "hey you need to make a choice, my heart is not the sidewalk and im not going to let you walk over it anymore." but hey this is your life ,all i can say is follow your heart..

Katie_O'brien
Posted

[taylor] (=
oh man.
is she still with you.
cause she's with court now.
hmmm.