I Got A Confession - Love and Romance

Posted

I got something to tell ya'll and i know it might be hard for some to hear this thinking that "I" would be the one who be all over this, but the truth is................. I hate Valentine's Day!
I knw, I knw with me being Romeo and all you think I would LOVE that hoilday but I honestly don't! Its a day of pressure,nerves and watching people being all lovey dovey even more than before,you know the ones wearing matching red and white outfits (that's so lame to me, i think if ur a *** then that's okay once past that i think its just silly like wearing each other picturs on T-shirts), restaurant being overcrowded with couples, all hotels being booked to capacity and OMG television showing sappy Valentine's Day episode and the freakin Trojan condom commercial that seems to be on 24hr loop! Jus makes me wanna puke! Cupid can take that arrow and stick it where the sun don't shine!
Seriously I do have something plan for Babygirl on V-day weekend but i still hate Valentine's Day (smile lol)

Posted

V-day always leaves in me some kind of bad and down feelings. so weird but dont know why. I do agree with you Samme that it's not smart to have each other's picture on tees. it's lame. what I think is that why you have to show the whole world who you are dating. just keep it to yourself please. if you know it's love then it's love. what's the point of telling the whole world that you are in love with that person at that very moment yet tomorrow, you kick each other's asses (pardon my language).
anyway, shake hand for our ***y V-day ....

Posted

Valentine's day is just another one those scams to get couples who probably won't last, buying all this crap, and pulling impossible feats. I'd be more impressed if someone did it on an ordinary day.

Posted

v-day is only good for couples and even than it's all mushy feeling and stupid, it's like if you are in a relationship you have to push it to the extra mile to make the day good. isn't that something you just do anyways for that person? to make everyday wonderful for them? i think it's silly! and when your not dating anyone you feel depressed cause your alone and not getting sweets or anything. v-day is not a good day!
that's why i am happy my moms bored on that day cause i can ignore it and say: "No this day is my moms day! nothing else matters!" :P

Posted

I love your confession, and the fact about people being all lovey dovey one day than kicking their asses the next. Not once but twice I've had my heart broken on V-Day, once buy some asshole guyy (wait they were both assholes) anyways...the one was a bit younger than me and only dating me because his best friend asked my cousin out firest and he knew that our family wouldn't let one go into the city without the other! Anyways we did the sappy v-day shit and he broke up with me the next day (after I spent a crapload of money on him and all I got in return was being dumped and a REALLY cheap box of chocolates thay were absolutely disgusting!! The second guy was abusive and he just up and decided we needed a break, than figureed he would play me like a fool and while "trying" to get back together with me brought a girl home and fucked her in MY HOUSE. If you're wondering how I know this for sure, its because A) I lived there, paid the rent (which he did not, he didn't pay ANY bills) and B) she's a screamer in bed. So, yeah I am not a big fan of v-day, nor is my husband, that doesn't mean we don't do stuff together on occasion for v-day, but still its just a day that the card companies and candy companies got together and made up to get more money out of us! (once again I'll post this, if my words seem gumbled or mixed up -whatever-don't look right, its because my hands shake and I have uncontrolable sapsims, so please don't think of me as a hillbilly, and yes I know I could go back and try to fix the problem but in the end I often am to frustrated to because it can make the problem worse - sorry!)

Posted

LOL finally i thought i was gonna have to post it Sammie v-day is a rip off
and that is not true love if u ask me =/ i dont need one day to go all out for my baby i'll use each and everyday =P besides the whole romance thing is from the reissance era its all freak thats not real love its just lust to love is to evol end of story ^^ i actually refuse to buy anything on that day if me and my "girl" are gonna do something it'll be the week after or before thats it

Posted

*looks at all her paper work of researching possible pairs, her wings lowering and scrabbles to stuff everything into her bag and pulls on a jacket and whistles innocently as she walks away*

Posted

I always call it Single Awareness Day, regardless of being in a relationship.

Posted

hehhe how about i put cupid in my room and doo all sorts of dirty things =3
-grabs lea, wraps her up in duct tape, puts her in a room i walk out\ and locks it- there

oh and Erica me likes u! XD -gropes Erica booty-

Posted

-washes my eyes out with some water- got damn that burns!
LOL i know i always get burn somehow dude LOL this shit happens in real life well not the peppry spary first time a girl pepper sparyed me XD

and what can i say i love taking risks =P its the thrill i rather live dangerously then safe

Posted

Yeah um the point of living risky is to come out unharm mostly student, u getting ur azz all lit the fuck up lol!

Gotta have finese and some flare, gotta have some swag and Lea is gonna kick ur azz for that smack lmao!

You should of bob and weave and caught her from behind and knock her off balance man