Confused and Looking for advice - Love and Romance

Mi****

Posted

Hey everyone, I'm new to this and a little nervous. I am currently engaged to my boyfriend who I have been with for over 2 years now. I really do care about him but I am suddenly having second thoughts about everything. He knows I am interested in women but doesn't think anything of it. The thing is before I met him I was crazy about this one girl and never bothered telling her about it. That time has come and gone and I've moved on but something doesn't feel right. I have never felt the way I felt for her with him. I've noticed that same feeling with all the guys I have dated and I'm not sure I should be continuing getting deeper into a relationship that I might regret. I do not want to hurt him but I am scared of getting commited and then getting stronger feelings for a woman that may come into my life. I am not even sure how to say what I am feeling but I am really not sure what to do.

Posted

If he doesn't think anything of it does he truly acknowledge ur feelings or sweeping it under rug to protect his own? If your not sure about this you really should not make a commitment if ur whole heart is not in. Your not getting deeper if your still feeling regrets about past losts or love. Your just going to end up hurting him anyway and urself even more if you don't tell the truth and be honest with yourself.
To be realistic do it before the affair begins and then you'll be torn between a commitent not met to be verses a love that wants to grow but can't. Your gonna have to chose between real love or settling to protecting someone else's heart that truly is not ur home.
I think you know what u want u just don't want to hurt anybody but someone is hurting more and its you. You got to accept the fact that ur not fully happy with how things are going especially if it has happen with every guy you dated that would be a dead give away on ur situation. People get hurt but then again people do heal and learn and finally move on in their lives to make themselves happy. You need to make urself happy first before makin a commitment otherwise you'll jus keep feelin the fakeness of the relationship of whomever ur with

Posted

i agree w/ Sammie; if ur heart's not completely n it, then 1 or both of u is gonna get hurt n the long run. maybe u should just tell him that u wanna slow things down a bit & if u still feel the same way, at least ull know it wouldn't have lasted anyway.