confused. - Love and Romance

Posted

yo i got a problem. so like on thanksgiving to make a long story, short me and my cousins wifes *** had sex but we were both like tipsy and yeah and she was the one that was like all over me and i was worried because she not gay or so she says and i was like i dont know the entire time cause i knew it was a bad idea and it just felt wrong before because i felt like she would regret it being straight and all but than we kissed and i had never felt like so close to someone. and the morning after we like agreed to just forget about it all and stuff but the problem is i cant forget about it. and i think i have fallin deep for this girl. like was it just the drink or what because i didnt feel that tipsy.......or is it just me.

Posted

If it was the drink you wouldn't feel that way waking up. I know you guys agreed to not speak of it but I think you should just say something once to let out what's on your chest or its going to be bothering you. plus if she's around the family your going to see her again wich will only be worse if your supressing your thoughts. Just let her know where your comming from and if she gives you a responce you don't like at least you know to move on

Posted

okay, what im about to say may not be what you want to hear and note i mean this in the best way possible. I do not mean to sound like a jerk... Something to the same idea happened to me too. Sometimes you have to be carefuly with your feelings because they can confuse you. Possible, because you felt bad before it even happened. It sounds like you have been needing someone to make you feel special and loved... Well, she happened to make you feel that way. So of course what anyone would do is want more... Well, she gave it to you and so now you like her. Although the side you were probley hoping for... is that yes she was drunk but.. drunk words are sober thoughts. So, she might secretly like you.. once again im not trying to be a jerk.. i am just trying to hit it from all sides..

Posted

Tru I agree with Amy your just experience infatuation with this person. You want it to be so but know that things are probably not going to go any further than that!
I would just let it go and evaluate myself or not depending on the case, cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't but a thing to her. Hey she was more tipsy than you just wanted to fool around with someone and you just happen to be there.
Now if the two of you were sober now that would of be a different situation. There is a difference between love and lust.
That was purely lust fill with alcohol it happens so don't sweat it especially if she's not acting any different.

Posted

Yee aight i think the best thing to do is drop it. its not worth it i feel like shes not worth it anymore.