DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO....UY VEY! - Love and Romance

Posted

I DON'T KNOW WHATs GOING ON...MY CLOSEST FRIEND EVER AND I MIGHT JUST GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS NOW....WE HAD PLANS ON MOVING IN TOGETHER....COMMING OUT AT THE SAME TIME WE EVEN PLANED MATCHING TATTOOS!NOW,SHIT SUCKS,WE HAVEN'T GONE OUT IN A MONTH WHEN WE USE TO GO OuT AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK....I don't know what happen and not sure how to fix it just needed to vent

Posted

Are you guys just friends? If you don't mind me asking.

Posted

we are just friends...although many ppl always think we are more but we are just extremly close with each other......

Posted

I'm the same way with my best friend who is also bi, although we aren't drifting apart, i've been in a similar situation. i've noticed though that after high school, friends tend to drift away, have you confronted her about her behavior?

Posted

Yes.....many times..I keep calling her.I live down the block and tell her I could just walk to her house to discuss this but she puts excuses....I noticed in the begining of dec is when it happen.she's just use to me always being the 1 to look for her and depend on her...but I been becoming more strong and independant,more confidant and sure of myself and she's just not use to that. She use to b my crutch,I couldn't do ANYTHING without her,but now I can

Posted

that could very well be true. or maybe she liked having control over you. not in a mean way but having someone depend on you can make you feel wanted and needed. it's like when a child grows up, the mothers attached and doesn't want to let go but she'll realize she has too. she's not handling this the best way because she'll end up losing you, but maybe she needs to find self satisfaction, so that she isn't so jealous of you independence

Posted

She did say she felt me slipping but I told her over and over I would never push her away...I've been doing the same thing for a month but I'm getting so tierd and feeling like a fool who gets rejected....I don't know if I should just let it go...

Posted

it might not be up to you whether the relationship will last if she's not willing to put in the effort to at least tell you or talk to you about what's going on then it might just be something personal shes struggling with. if she won't talk to you write her a letter or message or something telling her how your feeling and that this is really stressful for you and you worry that she's doesn't want to be your friend anymore. tell her you still love her and want to be her friend. see what she says. if she doesn't respond back i think you got your answer

Posted

True....ugh its just frustrating how great friendships that were so long could just crumble to pieces in seconds. She was...is my person and when she shuts the world out,I'm the only one she keeps in,but not this time. It took me soooo long to open up to her cuz I was afraid of this. Get close to a person just for them to walk away. But thanks for everyone who took the time to read and put their opionions. I just hope it goes good.. =(

Posted

yeah message me if you need anything, i feel bad cus i relle do know exactly what you're going through. you know what, how old is ur friend because my best friend is bipolar and it didn't really show till she was 18 and then she started getting weird on me. i thought we weren't going to be friends anymore but then we got through it. maybe she's depressed or something

Posted

Things worked out =) we talked today and we're good..