In love with a guy who doesn't even notice you

cmaa225

Posted

So I am really liking this guy at my school, have been for a while ever since he came to my school. I really can't get him out of my head and can't get all kinds of images or scenarios of him and me together on the beach, in school, in a restaurant, cuddling, etc. out of my mind, not that I want to anyways...but point is, he doesn't even notice me or that I like him, no matter what. I can't even get in contact with him, because I'm so scared of him rejecting me. So what do I do? Anyone want to give me some pointers?

Posted

I've been here before over guys, but is this guy gay?

The biggest thing is to drop the ***, it'll only hold you back. You could try getting to know him, somehow, though friends of friends etc or just start a conversation. If he's not interested, rejection will put an end to stressing about the situation and you'll be able to concentrate on finding someone that is interested in you. Good luck!

Posted

Thanks barcelona75 I understand what you're saying, it's just that it is so hard to figure out what to say to him even though I have plenty of time to talk to him. I just don't know what to say to him is really the problem and approaching him is even bigger of a problem for me personally.

Posted

Aww, that's a shame. I'd try to find out what he likes doing.. sports, arts, music - something. I had the same when I was at school, he liked music, so I joined the music group! (luckily I love music and can play) LOL

Posted

Lol. Well, I have tried talking to a friend of his at school, and she says he is very withdrawn and shy, so what should I do for something like that?

• 4 months later...
Posted

I've been there but with a straight boy. All you can do is try to talk, say hello, smile and let him know that you're interested. If he doesn't respond at all, there's not much you can do. Good luck

• 8 months later...
Posted

Right now, I am talking to a "straight" guy. but I am starting to think he is gay or bi.  I have never wanted anyone more, I have never put so much in to a relationship. I am starting to get depressed because I don't know how to talk, or ask questions. I want this. help? suggestions?