unclear situation - Love and Romance

Posted

So there is this girl that i REALLY want and i know she really wants me too. Shes been with girls before but there is something about me (when i get close) that just makes her freeze and makes her mind go blank. I'm not sure if i should just take advantage of her frozenness and just lay her down and be dominant or If i should wait until she is comfortable enough where she doesnt freeze. whats some good advise?

Posted

I've had a girl like that before. I'd take a bit of dominace and start the situation. Don't go all out but show her your willing to work with this momentary freeze up.

Posted

i wish it was momentarily but she is frozen for as long as my hands are on her.. haha.

Posted

I am very shy for the most part... So I can kinda give for the other side a little. What I think would help is take it slow... you should cuddle a lot and just take things slow. Let her know that you like and want her but let her know your not going to make her uncomfortable. Work your way into her comfort zone. At least thats what I would do.

Posted

Good luck hun!! I hope it works out amazingly for you both!