Gorgeous 12 inch cock

Bigvinny

Posted
Just now, Bigvinny said:

Looking for young trans women to dominate 

I challenge any trans or sissy to try and make me explode 

Whtsubbttm4bbc
Posted

Ill guarantee you will have fun as you need to bring poppers an lube as i love to give my man the control an watch how great an round my ass is bent over as your getting the easiest access as ill sniff pops as your slowly sliding in my ass as you feel how opened i am whispering lil more as i promise your whole meat will be all in my ass as poppers makes me super sub an just feels amazin just letting a man get to have a lil slut to take his dick for a bit as ill be sn9ffing poppers moaning an talking dirty as your hearimg how your bbc is the biggest ive had as you hear the pleasure your giving me as your telling me things about your saying how sexy my ass is as i feel your spanking them cheekas an i liked getting spanked moaning for you to make my ass cheeks bright red from spanking each cheek harder an harder till your slaps have my butt so red as you own them cheeks as i love feeling your spank harser as im gettingnfucjed till you spank your hardest like you own my butt as i love how loud an hard your spanking me as i feel the fun an like my ass so you made sure you had my butt as red as possible getting spanked so hard an loud im loving how hard your spanking each ass cheek visually seeing the beat red handprints you enjoy giving me your personal stamp of ownership knowing  i love your spankomg me as ill take as much of a spank as hard as i can handle my cheeks burning as i love letting you have the pleasure of spanking my ass as hard as you want hearing me whimper softly as im eager to feel you hand spank me harder as im whimpering telling you can spank as hard as you can or want to as ill just take the *** as im taking it as your making everyone that sees my butt know that their spanked so red as you see how red you made my butt as i love that you have made my butt cheeks so red as i loved how loud your spabking them as im loving the lil *** your giving me . I can host as long as your diwn

Whtsubbttm4bbc
Posted

I need to see a couple pics.verfynits 12

Whtsubbttm4bbc
Posted

Vinny if u are 12 or anything close i will host an brung poppers an lube ill willingly take it all an hard an if your really 12in thats a dick im letting you breed me

• 1 month later...
8inchBBCbulltop
Posted

8 Inch BBC bull top looking for white sub bussy

Posted
On 10/21/2023 at 7:04 AM, Whtsubbttm4bbc said:

Vinny if u are 12 or anything close i will host an brung poppers an lube ill willingly take it all an hard an if your really 12in thats a dick im letting you breed me

I'm a nice 7 1/2 crossdreser  hispanic

Posted
On 10/12/2023 at 4:45 AM, Whtsubbttm4bbc said:

Ill guarantee you will have fun as you need to bring poppers an lube as i love to give my man the control an watch how great an round my ass is bent over as your getting the easiest access as ill sniff pops as your slowly sliding in my ass as you feel how opened i am whispering lil more as i promise your whole meat will be all in my ass as poppers makes me super sub an just feels amazin just letting a man get to have a lil slut to take his dick for a bit as ill be sn9ffing poppers moaning an talking dirty as your hearimg how your bbc is the biggest ive had as you hear the pleasure your giving me as your telling me things about your saying how sexy my ass is as i feel your spanking them cheekas an i liked getting spanked moaning for you to make my ass cheeks bright red from spanking each cheek harder an harder till your slaps have my butt so red as you own them cheeks as i love feeling your spank harser as im gettingnfucjed till you spank your hardest like you own my butt as i love how loud an hard your spanking me as i feel the fun an like my ass so you made sure you had my butt as red as possible getting spanked so hard an loud im loving how hard your spanking each ass cheek visually seeing the beat red handprints you enjoy giving me your personal stamp of ownership knowing  i love your spankomg me as ill take as much of a spank as hard as i can handle my cheeks burning as i love letting you have the pleasure of spanking my ass as hard as you want hearing me whimper softly as im eager to feel you hand spank me harder as im whimpering telling you can spank as hard as you can or want to as ill just take the *** as im taking it as your making everyone that sees my butt know that their spanked so red as you see how red you made my butt as i love that you have made my butt cheeks so red as i loved how loud your spabking them as im loving the lil *** your giving me . I can host as long as your diwn

Yes baby how do we do this I'm in the valley

8inchBBCbulltop
Posted

Hey tam man I can't host but I am. Down to come too you unless you can pick me up