Road Trip with Jazlynn

PeterL-6397

Posted

My Bestie gurl  , Jazlynn asked to road trip up to  Niagara Falls for a long weekend.   Shes  been chatting with a guy that lives there,  on a very naughty website that lives there , telling  me very naughty,slutty  stories as we drive towards New York ,  which  i just love hearing .  We got into the stories  so much , i wasnt paying attention to my car speed , and sure enough , blue lights coming up fast behind me , Damn....not a good way  to start our weekend , Oh well!

Posted

The cute State trooper ,  asked me for my license , etc ,   also  telling me I was going  almost  90 in a 70 .. As i handed him my stuff , i made sure  to notice the bulge in the crouch of his tight pants ..making  sure he  noticed me looking .   he  told me he was going  to let me go  with a warning  , but did notice a tail light that was out on my car , asked me  join him at the rear of the car. 

Posted

The trooper asked me to open my truck , to  show me the broken light ,   as  i didnt he grabbed my hand and rubbed his crouch ,  pulling  down  his zipper ,  his fat cock flopped out ,   already  soaked in  thick precum .....he  told me to kneel down , using the truck lid as a shield , so know one could see use .  my  slut mouth waste no time going to work on his cock ,  as  i do  ...i tell him what a naughty little boy he is ,  taking advantage of a gurl on the highway ,  cock already hard  dripping pre cum ....he  told me to shut up bitch and suck that cock ....asking repeatively ,  like that fat cock whore ....suck  it bitch ...!  i could hear a few cars pass ,  it was getting dark ...as  i grabbed the ass of trooper ,  pulling  his cock into my mouth , balls  deep.....as  my throat bulges ....i feel the troopers ass start to tighten ,   as he shakes and moans like a little boy ....i feel the hot sensation of  thick heavy cum  being pumped down my throat, his hand now holding he back of my head down hard on his throbbing cock ...as he unloads his big heavy balls ...i moan with pleasure , hoping he releases me from his cock ,  but he continues for a few more secs .  ..as  i  climbed back in the car , Jazlynn asks ....well how was it !!   oh ,  got some on  your chin ...hehe !!   

Posted

after checking in to our adjoining rooms overlooking the falls , Jazlynn told me she was going to meet william  , the guy shes been chatting with for a drink  at that hotel lobby bar , give me about 45mins , and I will text you to see if things are going well or not . wish  me luck gIna ...i said luck babe!!

Posted

i made myself a drink as i unpacked a few sexy things from my suitcase , thinking of our conversation about this guy  John , Jazlynn was so excited to meet.    Jazlynn is a very pretty gurl ,  but little experience when  it comes to performing kinky .....pleasing men with deep naughty desires .  Jazlynn told me that william claims to be   average in girth ,  but very very long and has several sex fantasies he would like to try or live out .   My cell just buzzed , it was Jazlynn ,  telling me to come to that bar to meet her and john . 

Posted

william was actually very nice.  well , it seemed he was sincere , very polite ....buying us drinks , very witty ..but my Gina senses could tell  he was very dark , which  actually was very exciting .  william told me of a good friend of his ( john )  he would like to introduce me to tomorrow , if i was interested , i replied ...sure !!   Both jazlynn and i was getting a little tipsy from the champagne ,  william suggested we go to his penthouse suite ,  order more drinks and some food . 

Posted

the drinking continued as we enjoyed the wonderful view from his penthouse ...plus the mood in the room was getting a little ...well ..lets just say very suggestive ..playful .....being a little drunk and always bold as Gina ,  i asked william to tell us some sexual fantasies .. he was too eager to start the conversation , the evening was about to get very interesting . 

Posted

after listening to williams sexual confessions ,  i told william  to give me and jazlynn a  few minutes , then meet us in the master suite.  like a good little boy , william found me and jazlynn stripe down to bra and panties , thigh highs , heels . making out on the bed ..william said ..dont stop ..be right back , we both just giggled ...as  he makes his fast return , william is now wearing a short back robe ...and ask to join the party ...as  we both say hell yeah ....william drops his robe ,  giving me and jazlynn the first look at the reason why william was so proud of his manhood ...very very long was an under statement ....lol 

Posted

one of williams confessions was , he never really experienced a really great blow job .. his exwife was ok , but never got into sucking dick , and the woman before her just didnt have the skills to take the challenge on .  I could tell that the average cock sucker would have nothing to do with this man meat sub ,  but i could tell jazlynn was so excited to give it a try , and asked if i could watch and help her along the way ...now !  how could i refuse that request !  hehe ....

Posted

i could tell that jazlynn has been getting a lot of practice lately ,  her cock sucking skills have really improved ...i  was amazed as i watched her work his cock ...william was very average in girth ...but his cock was very long , even soft ...hung a good 6 inches soft ...jazlynn working his cock slowly ,  making sure to let his cock grow slow and gradually ... sitting and watching up close ,  jazlynn gave me a wink ....inviting me to join her ...i waste no time and start licking and sucking williams balls ,  while jazlynn works his shaft ...both amazed as william moans,  the two tongues looking his cock and balls ..we witness his cock growing harder ...filling with hot red *** ...we both can see him totally errect ....his long thin cock ...omg !  must be 10-11 inches long 

Posted

i stepped  back and watch as my gurl jazlynn is now in full control of sucking this mans very long cock ... i lick my lipps as i see her licking up and down his very long shaft , all those amazing *** veins throbbing ...his sticky precum oozing out all over ..as jazlynn works  down his cock , william moans and groans , whispering ,/please take more ...and every good little  gurl knows what that means ....jazlynn is in full cock sucking mode ...trying to take as much as she could of his very long cock ,  im  quitely coaching her on,  telling her to relax her throat muscles , try to slowly swallow his cock ...damn did she look good , that pretty face ,  mouth taking as much as she could , but sadly the gag reflex got to her , jazlynn was so close ...as she slowly pulled off his salvia soaked cock,  william looks at me  and asked , you wanna give it a go ????   as i stare at his 12 inch salvia soaked rock hard throbbing cock ....i relied ....fuck yeah baby !!   

Posted

i was so  turned on by the scene , the challenge .i love sucking cock , all shapes and sizes ....and always up for a deep throat challenge ....as i position myself laying next to william   in a semi  69 position , but not on top of him ....my mouth next to his long cock ...i   slowly reach out to grab him ,  as my wet tongue and mouth circle around his cock head , getting a taste of his sweet salty pre cum ,  my thong panties start to get a little and sticky as well ...williams cock is not very thick ,  but amazingly beautifully  long ,  as i beging to work down his long shaft , jazlynn works his balls with her tongue .and we break off to kiss ...with tongues , mouths .....then back to work ....as i relax my throat muscles ,  and lighty swallow ,  williams shaft does deeper and deeper ...im just passed the point where jazlynn had to pull off ...im  guessing  3-4 inches to go ....my mouth - lipps are zeroed in on williams balls   ,  so down i go !

Posted

my throat is totally raging - bulging ,  as i grow closer to my goal ...william is moaning and groaning....and with my last push effort , his entire cock is down my throat ,  my bright red lipps pressed hard against his balls ...william lets out a load yell ..OMG !!   I hold his entire cock in my throat for a good 30 secs   ,  then slighty pull off ..get a quick breath ..then back down on him hard ...repeating a few times ....knowing william cant be lasting much longer . he evens mentions ..omg ..im very close 

Posted

jazlynn and i go into tag team licking and sucking his cock .....running wet tongues up and down his long shaft ....william begins to shake and tighten .....as we continue working his cock ...lets out a deep long moan ....his long cock beginning to unleash hot thick cum ,  boiling ..oozing out thick globs of hot salty cum , the stream is massive and continues for 3- 40 secs ...jazlynn and i share his cum , swallowing all we can , taking turns licking and sucking his cock and balls clean after .. we all collapse on the bed .. william just lays as we get up to return to our hotel rooms ...ask if he can see jazlynn again tomorrow , and wants to know if i would like to meet his friend john also , for dinner or drinks ......i asked william about his friend ,  he replied   ,  oh !  you are gonna love John ,  he is gonna love you baby gurl!