What do I have to do to meet a sexy black mature guy to fuck my ass ike he owns it

Michaelt3

Posted

I'm Michael a bottom and good looking  I'm Italian and I love black men, always  have.I would love to be used regularly by a BBC who loves to fuck I'm in Bristol PA 

Posted

Well af after the fiasco of today now I know exactly what I'm worth and I mean nothing so just will probably be my last entry here because why bother I'm tired of the game I'm tired of lies people can't be honest well I've had it shame the new generation is so stupid and idiotic they no common sense no decency no respect well this is the world you made because of your stupidity now you can live with it

Posted

This is pathetic as Facebook all I want to do is delete something that I put on the the form and are you giving me is guideline b******* I just want to f****** delete it how f****** hard do you understand English

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi,

My name is Alex. I’m quite shy and at the same time i am new in this branch. Despite that fact i’m just an amateur, i would like to meet a black cock to drill my bum.

HUNGVERSJOCK11
Posted

Usually I prefer to bottom in terms of physical pleasure it gives me but I prefer to dominate masculine black men with monster cocks that everyone assumes are tops but on the DL crave a huge white dick to fuck them.